BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Majorette Is Your Booster Blush. Wear This Peppy Pink-peach Shade Alone Or Under Your Favorite Blush For An Instant “pep-up.”

Amplifies Your Natural Flush
Cream-to-powder Formula
Flirtatious, Fresh-faced Look

Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Methyl Soyate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cococaprylate/Caprate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1, 2hexanediol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Bht, Linalool. [+/: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 6 Lake, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 08714/A

Benefit Cosmetics Majorette Cream Blush
  • "i love this blush. it is almost like a cream. i apply it with a brush in circle motions and it looks more pink on than the coral it looks in the container. it is buildable. i wish they made more than the one color though." in 18 reviews
Jane V.
Castle Pines
I've been using this product for about a year. When my skin is looking it's best & I only want to wear a little bit of makeup, this is my go to blush. I'm fair & freckled & it gives me a nice natural look. If I was going for a full makeup look I probably would not use this.
I blend it in with my fingers & it is great for a daytime look!
Marci J.
I do love this color; it is fresh and not overpowering.  It is cream, which takes a little getting use to and practice.  I little product goes a long way, and you have to careful of how your rubbing it on because you can go overboard.  I find that if that happens, a napkin swept over the area will help.
Grace P.
This is a great natural bright orange blush. It starts of as a creme but as you blend it out it becomes like a velvety powder. It does not feel sticky at all. I have to use my hands to apply them and it can be a bit blotchy if I am not careful. I think the application of this products makes me not reach for it as much as I want to.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
Absolutely LOVE this cream Blush. It is perfect for summer, lightweight, durable and not to mention smells good! This product is priceyer than let’s say the stuff you get at Walmart or Target but it is totally worth it. Also, it lasts for a while so I do not mind paying for a product when it lasts for so long and lasts throughout the day
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This product was okay, smells very nice though. I feel like it was patchy on my skin, maybe for a more natural look I would use this. It is definitely buildable with the pigment.
Melissa O.
Albion, MI
Maybe I’m just using this stuff wrong, but I’m not really into it. I love the coral color, it’s perfect for summer. But, it just didn’t really blend well for me. If this was made into a powder blush, I’d be all over it!
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
I like this one. I also sometimes use it as eyeshadows lol it does not last as long, but the color is just too good. Great on tanned skin.
I wouldn’t use it on my pale winter complexion. I don’t use it too often so it feels like it will never end
Marissa M.
Kingsport
This blush is very creamy and bright and is easy to blend out. It has a nice matte finish. I also love this packaging a lot especially since I’m a majorette, it makes me happy to see something like this.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is a nice cream to powder blush that helps give your current blush a little bit of a lift. It also looks good on it's own. It can be a little hard to apply and evenly distribute across your face but I enjoy it. I don't think I would recommend it since it's not really a staple of their blushes.
Allison C.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this cream blush! I have fair skin, brown hair, brown eyes, and I feel the peachy tone really brightens my face up. Plus, it smells amazing and is easily applied with your fingers or brush. I would definitely buy this product again for the summer!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot use this blush without it looking patchy and blotchy on my skin. Any tips? I use a stippling brush Benefit Cosmetics Majorette Cream Blush
Natasha D.
Is this a cream product?
Liz H.
Fairfax Station, VA
I am on the fence of getting this product because it looks so pretty! But I just don't know if it is worth the money or not?
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
Is it easy to apply/blend? how long does it stay on?
Melissa S.
Bedford, TX
I have fair skin with a yellow undertone, would this be too orange on me?