BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit majorette blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Grace P.
This is a great natural bright orange blush. It starts of as a creme but as you blend it out it becomes like a velvety powder. It does not feel sticky at all. I have to use my hands to apply them and it can be a bit blotchy if I am not careful. I think the application of this products makes me not reach for it as much as I want to.
always_lauren T.
Silver spring, MD
I like how this blush looks once it’s on but over all I’m not too impressed with it. For one if you carry it around with you in your makeup bag be prepared for it to fall out of its container and get smooshed. Also, it tends to get harder the longer you have it.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This product was okay, smells very nice though. I feel like it was patchy on my skin, maybe for a more natural look I would use this. It is definitely buildable with the pigment.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Marci J.
I do love this color; it is fresh and not overpowering.  It is cream, which takes a little getting use to and practice.  I little product goes a long way, and you have to careful of how your rubbing it on because you can go overboard.  I find that if that happens, a napkin swept over the area will help.
Gabriela D.
Bradley, IL
I wish I could buy an unlimited supply of this blush. I have olive color skin and it compliments me so well. A little goes a long way and this is also good to make other blushes pop on top of it. Creamy consistency makes it easy to blend. I recommend this to anyone and I will be buying again.
Melissa O.
Albion, MI
Maybe I’m just using this stuff wrong, but I’m not really into it. I love the coral color, it’s perfect for summer. But, it just didn’t really blend well for me. If this was made into a powder blush, I’d be all over it!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love cream blushes this is easy to apply with great color pay off. The packaging is cute which is a plus I love that it also comes with a clean cover so it'll last longer and won't dry out as fast.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely adore this blush. The creamy formula is amazing and goes on perfect with my fingers. The color is buildable and allows you to customize your blush based on how much you use.
Jenna A.
Is it easy to apply/blend? how long does it stay on?
Natasha D.
Is this a cream product?
Liz H.
Fairfax Station, VA
I am on the fence of getting this product because it looks so pretty! But I just don't know if it is worth the money or not?
TM M.
Does this set well on the skin? I like the color, but I'm oily. Do you think it would work for me?
Melissa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have fair skin with a yellow undertone, would this be too orange on me?