Benefit Cosmetics Magic Ink Liquid Eyeliner Jet Black

What it is:A jet-black, liquid eyeliner with maximum staying power.What it does:This highly pigmented, smudge-proof liquid liner is not for the faint of heart. With its tiny, tapered brush, liner goes on smoothly for precise application and drama that...

Does this glide on?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Magic Ink Liquid Eyeliner Jet Black!
How would you rate this product?
It just wasn’t the eyeliner for me. Precision brush tip was nice but i like my makeup more natural and that was an impossible look to achieve with how jet black this liner was
Indianapolis, IN
Pretty good formula and lasts most of the day. But still creases and needs a primer to be added to last longer but no biggie since I use primer anyway. But, I still have trouble applying liquid liner no matter the brand.
Watauga, TX
The liner was a bit too thin for me which made it difficult for me to apply. The formula is also too liquidy for my liking meaning it smudges extremely easily. I will say that the packaging was pretty cute which is one of the main reasons for purchasing it.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I usually wear Kat Von D tattoo liner, and I like this one better! It was easier to apply, and lasted just as long! I'm a bartender so I need something that will last and not smudge. This lasted all night, and didn't budge! I received this product for free in exchange for and honest review.
Freehold , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a very good eye liner. It’s long lasting, and is worth the price. I was a first time user now turned repeat user. I would recommend this makeup staple for anyone looking to up their makeup look.
Austin, TX
This product is great. You really get quality over quantity. The scent of this product is very pleasing. The price of this product is not what I would expect. For the quality of the product, It has a reasonably low price. The packaging of this product is nice.
Belton, TX
This eyeliner is my favorite! I recommend it to eye one or so affordable and dry up very fast. Very easy to apply and has a thin brush and it’s Lao very affordable. I have been using this eyeliner since I have discovered it.
Oak Creek, WI
This eyeliner is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives smooth lines and does not smudge all day, even after exercise. Great value and color selection.
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Akron, OH
Liquid eyeliner is my favorite! I’ve been using it for years ever since I did competitive cheerleading. The tip really allows you to make a nice wing shape.