BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
When I say this is amazing and smells delicious it does. It's so smooth and good for your skin, the smell makes it even better. I recommend you get this my skin definitely feels smoother and it last long which is a bonus. No need for improvement or anything definitely would buy again.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
This perfume smells pretty good. It comes in a small bottle and is a little pricey for how much you get in a bottle. The smell lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day but could definitely be better. I probably would chose a more expensive perfume that is bigger.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I like it. Doesn't leave my skin oily nor dry. Makes my skin super sliky and shiny. Love benefit cosmetics not the only great product made by them. pricy but worth it. Last long time.
Crayoff F.
I want this and the rest of their fragrance line to come back. The scent combo were so unique and the packaging to die for. I still cant bare to throw it out after 6 yrs. I keep it on display still.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love anything benefit puts out. All of their products are amazing. I can't say enough about how the products that this company produces are. They are all perfect in every aspect of beauty products.....
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Great product, i am in love with the packaging, it's very pretty, the fragrance is also very good, and it stays pretty long time, easy to carry, I love it , and i don't mind buying it again.
Lucy G.
Louisville
 If I love it! I know that you will love it! This product is so special and it works so well now I can go on and on about how much I love this product but I think Should spend less time reading this review and more time buying this product
Marisa H.
I love this product soooo much. Its one of my favorites! I bought it at ULTA beauty . The bottoe is SUUUUUPER cute and its convenient. Benefit it pretty pricey but its not unaffordable . I see no room for improvement. It does what its used for lol
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Good fragrance. It lasts pretty long, and although I get compliments, it's not my favorite scent/ Personally not my style, I received this as a gift, wouldn't purchase myself
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
One of my favorite scents from Benefit! Love this whole line but this one has a special place in my heart! Long lasting scent that I get compliments on everywhere I go