suggested searches

34%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I find these a bit lacklustre. It’s middle range in price and although it was pretty I just found it pointless. It wasn’t easy to blend. I definitely wouldn’t recommend unless you are just using using it as a quick daily item to Chuck on

Product reviewed: Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow Where There's Smoke Smoky Pewter

Una consistenza in polvere, morbida all'applicazione, che offre un colore intenso, facile da sfumare e a lunga tenuta. Un'ampia palette di tinte luminose che si declina in tre effetti: opaco, satinato, metallizzato, per molteplici risultati make up. Il suo packaging dotato di ampio specchio e di due applicatori, uno in spugna per applicare l'ombretto, l'altro in setole sintetiche estremamente morbide per sfumarlo, rende il prodotto facile da utilizzare e da portare sempre con sé.

I am amazed at the quality of this brand ... the molecules are so small that they look perfectly it is one of my favorite brands that I would continue to buy and recommend ... although I have not been able to buy and now with my fb page I would love to do a review ...

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How's the color payoff? Is there any fall out? And is there a good range of shades for this product?
Does this look good on olive skin tones, to does to appear like a natural pink/gold color. is there a lot of pigmentation?
Have you ever purchased anything you didn't love from Benefit?
more questions