Benefit Cosmetics longwear powder shadow

powder eyeshadow

How's the color payoff? Is there any fall out? And is there a good range of shades for this product?
Does this look good on olive skin tones, to does to appear like a natural pink/gold color. is there a lot of pigmentation?
Have you ever purchased anything you didn't love from Benefit?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics longwear powder shadow!
Product Highlights
...eyelids for a sheer velvety color, or i layer it on top of creaseless cream shadows if I'm going for a more bolder, dramatic look! in reviews
I love this eyeshadow. Very natural, great color for dark skin tones. Beautiful coverage, long lasting wear. in reviews
Ghostie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Super creamy and pigmented, but I do hope it would be a little more softer when applied! I still love it though
Andrea B.
Gig Harbor, WA
Very easy to incorporate in a day to day basis and looks very natural , depending on how much you put in
Devin D.
Corinth, TX
Very amazing product, long lasting and bright. Works well with everything and anything you wear. Good for day time and night time outings. I recommend this product to everyone.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow! I bought this because the one I wanted wasn't in stock and now this is my new favorite for sure. The pigment is amazing and it stays on hours later exactly how it was applied.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
These velvet eyeshadows are awesome!! Benefits cosmetics shocks me with some of the products they come out with!! I have a few favorites from them that I can't live without! Xo
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Benefit Cosmetics longwear powder shadow uploaded by Bashayr S.
these are so good and the names!! oh god so cute! but I don't use them that much! I love to use palettes more than single shadows!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I love the texture of this eyeshadow. It has great staying power and keeps the same color all day, but isn't super pigmented.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
The shades look nice but don't really have good color payoff and have more fallout than other shadows I've used. The only good thing about these shadows is that they do indeed have a velvet feel.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
Love this stuff! Really pigmented and smooth! Definitely not chalky like some of the other eye shadows out there. I love how creamy it feels on the skin and how bright the color ends up!
marcy S.
Dingess, WV
I am a big, big fan of Benefit’s Velvet Eyeshadows. I have been for awhile (you can see my original review), so when I found out that there were six new shades for spring, I got a little excited. When I saw that they had pops of color, I couldn’t wait to try them. You know me, I love me some color–even though I can totally appreciate a good neutral–and Benefit finally brought me some color.