BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A trio of tinted lip balms. Replenish lips and give them a hint of color with Benefit's Lip Lovin' Tinted Balms. Featuring three hydrating balms in portable sizes, each one is enriched with mango butter to condition and hydrate bare lips. Or, swipe them on over your favorite tints to enhance your shade and wear. This set contains: - 3 x 0.05 oz Lip Balm in Cha Cha Balm, Posie Balm, Bene Balm see more...

Vania G.
This is just an overpriced lip balm. They moisturize fairly well, but the scent is a cheap, fake rose scent. Full of chemicals no one can pronounce and there's no color payoff, at least for Posie Balm. Too expensive for what it is and I feel like most of Benefit's appeal is its charming, kitschy packaging (and I DO love Benefit). It's made to be worn in conjunction with the tints, so they want you to buy a drying tint with short-lived staying power and what is essentially a clear lip balm. Save your money and buy something that's actually works and is good for your lips.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I got the Bene Balm in a sample back bonus from Ulta. It's very moisturizing, the packaging is cute and that's about it for the positives. It has a VERY strong fake rose scent that is almost over powering when applying but it does face away. I have naturally rose pigmented lips so the color doesn't do anything for me. Over all there is no way I'd pay almost $20 for a clear balm
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
This has become one of my go to lip-balms. Your lips feel super soft, and it give a slight hint of color, perfect for days where you want to wear makeup or no makeup at all. My favorite color for the summer is definitely cha cha balm! And if you did want to make the color more pigmented, you could always use the benefit tints before applying the balms over the top!
María Victoria P.
Omg!! I'm loving these lip balms, i have one on my purse for daily uses, one in my beach bag and one in my makeup bag, cause they work under so many different circumstances! The tint that they leave is so smooth and sometimes it just makes your lips look naturally colored! Totally recommended :)
Vera M.
I really like the formula of the balms. I also have the lip tints and these layer great over them. Can mix and match for more shade range.
Stella A.
Carrollton, TX
Love my Bene Balm! Feels great on, and the slight hint of color is just enough to perk up my face when I don't want to wear a full lip.
Racquel M.
i feel like these are little too tinted, but then again maybe i am just 'heavy handed' and like to put a lot of chapstick/lipgloss on. i have had my two ones for almost 2-3 years now. you only need a little to make your lips the color you want them. great product besides that.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
A nice alternative to lipsticks and good for everyday use. These go on very smooth and provide a nice subtle color. The downside is that the smell is nice, but quite strong. Also, if you have dry lips, make sure you exfoliate them before using this because the color will apply uneven
Daysha S.
I'm all about a great tinted lip balm, especially since my girls are always using mommies stuff. This was the perfect addition to my makeup bag. It's great for those days when I'm on the go and don't have a lot of time to get myself perfect. This lip balm feels good on my lips and looks great!
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received the deluxe Sample in the "Do the Hoola" pack. I was not excited about this product and it was the one that surprised me the most. I love the a smell of roses (you can skip this product if you are not a fan of scented products, the smell is really strong). On the other hand 18 USD is really expensive for the full size product.
Miranda L.
Tell City, IN
Does it stay on or wear off very quickly?
Amanda M.
Does anyone have pictures with this on?