BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A trio of tinted lip balms. Replenish lips and give them a hint of color with Benefit's Lip Lovin' Tinted Balms. Featuring three hydrating balms in portable sizes, each one is enriched with mango butter to condition and hydrate bare lips. Or, swipe them on over your favorite tints to enhance your shade and wear. This set contains: - 3 x 0.05 oz Lip Balm in Cha Cha Balm, Posie Balm, Bene Balm see more...

Racquel M.
i feel like these are little too tinted, but then again maybe i am just 'heavy handed' and like to put a lot of chapstick/lipgloss on. i have had my two ones for almost 2-3 years now. you only need a little to make your lips the color you want them. great product besides that.
María Victoria P.
Omg!! I'm loving these lip balms, i have one on my purse for daily uses, one in my beach bag and one in my makeup bag, cause they work under so many different circumstances! The tint that they leave is so smooth and sometimes it just makes your lips look naturally colored! Totally recommended :)
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
A nice alternative to lipsticks and good for everyday use. These go on very smooth and provide a nice subtle color. The downside is that the smell is nice, but quite strong. Also, if you have dry lips, make sure you exfoliate them before using this because the color will apply uneven
Vania G.
This is just an overpriced lip balm. They moisturize fairly well, but the scent is a cheap, fake rose scent. Full of chemicals no one can pronounce and there's no color payoff, at least for Posie Balm. Too expensive for what it is and I feel like most of Benefit's appeal is its charming, kitschy packaging (and I DO love Benefit). It's made to be worn in conjunction with the tints, so they want you to buy a drying tint with short-lived staying power and what is essentially a clear lip balm. Save your money and buy something that's actually works and is good for your lips.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received the deluxe Sample in the "Do the Hoola" pack. I was not excited about this product and it was the one that surprised me the most. I love the a smell of roses (you can skip this product if you are not a fan of scented products, the smell is really strong). On the other hand 18 USD is really expensive for the full size product.
Ashes H.
Orange
Literally the best lip balm in the world. Yes, it's $18 but trust me it's worth it. The first one I got was a gift, and after it went out I figured I'd go back to chapstick and it's not the same. It's perfect for wintertime when lips are the driest.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN
I bought the "Pucker Up & Party" gift set today & tried it as soon as I got home. The lip balm in the package was "Bene Balm" and "Poise Balm" along with their tints . I really like it so far. It's really sheer, but I didn't expect it to be really pigmented because it's a lip balm. The scent is alright and the packaging is gorgeous. It also hydrates my lips. On the other hand, I don't really like the Bene Tint because it's more watery. Other than that it's a great product and it's worth $26.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I got the Bene Balm in a sample back bonus from Ulta. It's very moisturizing, the packaging is cute and that's about it for the positives. It has a VERY strong fake rose scent that is almost over powering when applying but it does face away. I have naturally rose pigmented lips so the color doesn't do anything for me. Over all there is no way I'd pay almost $20 for a clear balm
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
This has become one of my go to lip-balms. Your lips feel super soft, and it give a slight hint of color, perfect for days where you want to wear makeup or no makeup at all. My favorite color for the summer is definitely cha cha balm! And if you did want to make the color more pigmented, you could always use the benefit tints before applying the balms over the top!
Gabby C.
Posie balm is my absolute favorite lip product that I own! It's so easy to throw on and just look a little more alive but if you add another coat or so the pink really starts to pop and it looks lovely. I totally recommend this lip product. The smell is amazing too. I never get tired of it. :)
Miranda L.
Tell City, IN
Does it stay on or wear off very quickly?
Amanda M.
Does anyone have pictures with this on?