BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #42 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A brow pencil duo for straight brow looks. Create soft, straight-across brows for an instant, more youthful look. This brow pencil duo lets you go straight in seconds. It features two bestselling, 12-hour waterproof eyebrow pencils: Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define and the Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill. Precisely, My Brow Pencil is ultra-fine to draw natural hair-like strokes that last. Goof Proof Brow Pencil has a custom tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows. This set contains: - 0.01 oz/ 0.34 g Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill (full size) - 0.02 oz/ 0.08 g Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define (full size) Beauty tip: For straight eyebrows, skip the highlighter on your brow bone, because it creates the illusion of an arch.

• How is this with staying / lasting on your brows? Also if...1 Answers
  • What level of pigmentation does this product have?1 Answers
  • I have seen these before but never have I looked into the...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Let's Get It Straight Brow Styling Set
  • "Awesome! It allows me to give my brows such a nice shape and color to them. Easy to use and good color selection." in 85 reviews
  • "Brow pencils are perfect and long lasting . I use them daily with the primer. Even if I don't wear other make-up." in 12 reviews
Kat J.
What an amazing deal!!!! Two fantastic brow products for a lower price than if you bought them individually, you can’t beat that!

I love the Goof Proof brow pencil,... The angled tip makes getting that perfect line and tail absolutely effortless. I’m on my second Goof Proof now and I think it’s safe to say I will continue to keep buying this brow pencil for as long as they continue to make it. The pigment is fantastic, the packaging is beautiful, and the price is reasonable for what you get. One of these brow pencils lasts me about 7 months with almost daily use. That’s a great value... It takes so little to create a polished brow look and you don’t need to layer on the product to see the pigment.

I also love the Precisely My Brow pencil,... It has the thin tip and accuracy of application of the ABH Brow Wiz, but the pigment is better and the pencil itself lasts longer. I found myself replacing my Brow Wiz every single month (which adds up over the course of a year). Precisely My Brow lasts me twice as long with daily use. The thin tip truly mimics the look of your natural brow hair, which makes this pencil ideal for a gorgeous natural look (no Sharpie brows here!)

Benefit really made two amazing brow products, and I fell head over heels in love with them. My brows have never looked better. I use these pencils along with Benefit Cosmetics 24-hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel and Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer and my brows look naturally stunning all day long, throughout humidity and sweat and everything else!!
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I love that this product is double sided and has a brow comb on one side. I find that I need to go over my brows with the pencil multiple times to make it pigmented enough to make a difference. The color looks great but unless I layer the product it doesn’t change much. The layering is only a problem because I’m more likely to mess my brow up the more times I have to fix them.
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Best brow product I've ever used. I'm super blonde naturally so my brows and lashes are basically transparent. Most of the brow products are still way too dark for me even I their lightest shade. This is the best pencil for blondies like me
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS I love the shape of the pencil in this because it is so different !! It's flat not like other pencil that have a point (smh) this flat pencil gives the eyebrows such a naturally finish with no hard ends because of the way the pencil is made and it is super duper easy to handle I love it Benefit CosmeticsBenefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow PencilBenefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil
Krishuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brow styling set because it allows me to have a natural brow if I want one or a bold brow if I want that. It has a spoolily on on side so that your don't have product build on in your brow. I love this styling set because its easy to blend out the brow if you add to much and the clear styling gel last for the whole day.
Angelica B.
madison
I love this styling set. The price is expensive for a set. I’ve found others that work just as great for this price but it’s good to have. My eye color is dark brown and it went well with my skin. Ill purchase it again if I had no choice but I’ll look for others that’s a little but cheaper.
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
This brow product is great for outlining and filling in your brows. I like how it’s shaped so it very easy to quickly brush in hair like strokes or add on and make thicker. I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica L.
This is a new production, a combination from Benefit, because they added more brow colors to a set form. One thing I do not like about this product is that it is more expensive than the other set they have in market for a while; comes in 3 items instead 2 and a lower value too
Monique V.
Gotha
This is a good pencil and gets the job done. It’s not my favorite though, it’s alright. I don’t feel there’s a lot of product either and is a bit waxy but it’s decent I would give it a try if you have been considering the product. I have met people who love the product.
Meredith S.
One of my favorite brow products! I love the color and the application. It’s so easy to use and lasts all day. I like to mix shades to make my eyebrows fade so it’s not completely one color because my eyebrows are between two shades but that’s not a problem for me.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Do you prefer this or Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
$30, is this worth it for a brow pencil??
Rachel A.
I have really light brows, so whuch colour would be best and are they pigmented, worth the money?
BeawtyPi S.
Are these better than Anastasia brow pencils?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this brow product any good?