BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This warm, yellow correcting cream helps to hide redness & discoloration with just a dab. In a snap, eyes look frisky and ready for fun.

• Eyes look refreshed
  • Perfection on any complexion
  • Compact includes mirror

TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OZOKERITE, NYLON12, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), POLYDECENE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), BARIUM SULFATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT. N° 03793/N

• Does a little go a long way with this product? 3 Answers
  • Is this an eyeshadow primer ? What do you do with this ?2 Answers
  • Hi, Is this worth it? Does it really prime your eyes wel...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid
  • "I love this bronzer powder so much it provides great medium coverage for my skin and provides a nice lovely tan better than other bronzers I have expierenced. It has a great matte finish with not a lot of shimmer maybe a little shine not much mainly matte." in 17 reviews
  • "They blend well with most skin tones and are great for bronzing and contouring, a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The highlight color reminds me of high beam and the bronzer is contouring." in 1 review
  • "Highlights my face great and brings out my cheek bones beautifully." in 1 review
  • "It looks great as long as you don't go overboard while applying. " in 1 review
Kelly B.
Trinity, FL
I do like this when I really need extra help for bags under my eyes, but it does get a little dry and cakey. I have dry skin so it would probably work better on more oily skin. It’s a great product though and I always have it on hand for emergencies.
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this product, but it’s a bit too shimmery for my taste. Perfect for quick, on-the-go highlighting and bronzing in one. It’s definitely my skin tone when I’m pale, however as a medium-tan summer shade, the highlighter looks a bit wild.
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
This product will help brighten under your eyes and also covered bruises excellently. Just a little bit of it on the area you want to conceal and then add your foundation. You will look like you’ve just slept for the full 8 hours or more.
Della W.
Carmel, IN
I love this product it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and does not crazy at all would recommend this to anyone trying out a new pallet and it is very easy to apply to the iMessage or basically any corrections but I would buy this again
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Cynthia S.
This is a great bronzer I do prefer hoola light but I have fair skin. I think a darker shade would also be a huge hit too. It’s my go to everyday bronzer for everything. It’s not super pricey and it comes with a cu the little brush.
Amy C.
Dallas
This is a good color-correcting concealer, but on me it is not long-lasting, and it dries out rather quickly, so now it is harder to apply. The color is good to correct around my eyes, but you can get this color from any brand.
Francesca K.
Suffield
My favorite eyeshadow primer by far, i have been using it for a few months and it keeps my shadow locked in all day. The formula allows my shadows to stick and keeps them pigmented. I would definitely purchase this again.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
This stuff is absolutely awesome. I’m a mom of twins and I wake up with dark circles every morning. This makes them disappear instantly, I highly recommend this to new parents or anyone who suffers from dark circles.
Alexis C.
Tuscola, IL
Ok honestly it’s a concealer with extra properties... issue is it is VERY YELLOW. I love the coverage on my dark circles BUT they should offer a “lite” lemonaid that is a bit more “not yellow?” But formula is amazing!
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
What's the purpose of the cream?
Daisy R.
I have been looking for a yellow concealer can this bebused as one?
Rosmary M.
Does this product worth the price?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do you swirl these together when you apply them? Or do you use them separately?
Does a little go a long way with this product?