BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefit Lemon-Aid Eye Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this an eyeshadow primer ? What do you do with this ?2 Answers
  • Hi, Is this worth it? Does it really prime your eyes well? And has...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a yellow concealer can this bebused as one? 4 Answers
Jay A.
Jay A.
Years ago I had a similar product but it was powder. Since then that product was discontinued. I bought this hoping it would have the same effect. The powder and cream one differ. This Benefit is really creamy and blends so well. I mainly use it on my eyelids for a refresh feel and look on days I don't wear much makeup. However, its been hot where I live making it easy to blend. On colder days its not as easy and doesn't apply all that well. In fact, a few times it looked like my eyelid was flaky dry. I only use my finger tip when applying this. So I would advice to warm the fingertip you might use if you choose to buy this product. I will try to a damp brush see if that helps when the weather gets cooler. I like how it has no scent to it.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, Va
Obsessed with the corrector!! I use it DAILY. It really brightens up your eyes, which in turn brightens your face! Helps you look awake and rested. Really color corrects grayness/redness around and under the eyes. Even if I don't use any mascara...I use this every. single. day. This is a MUST HAVE in your DAILY make-up bag. It's a cream base, but doesn't require a brush. Just dab your finger on the pallet and then dab onto areas of skin that need correcting. Super quick, super easy and no mess!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oakley, CA
Purchased this from Sephora based on a recommendation. I have really dry skin with redness around my nose, and chin area. I purchased this product to help correct those issues, but was not impressed with it. Maybe I got a defective one but it was incredibly dry and it felt like it was tugging on my skin to put it on. It blended out and covered my redness but nothing more than a concealer. Not a repurchase for me.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this almost every time I apply make up. It conceals and brightens my under eyes but it does crease and settle into the fine lines under my eyes. So I started applying a translucent powder to combat this and it helped somewhat so now I just apply a very thin layer of this and that usually does the trick. If you have yet to find a concealer for your dark circles I recommend giving this a try!
Lucia J.
Lucia J.
Saint Paul, MN
I really enjoy using this as an under eye remover. It's not as good as an eyelid primer because it doesn't good on smoothly. I bought it New York because the at the counter made me. I don't use it that often though. Mostly because it isn't as smooth as I normal concealer and I feel like I have to run my finger in it s lot to warm it up each time I use it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
As an eye primer, this did not fight my super oily eyelids. My eyeshadows still creased when I used this. However, if you have bluish dark circles underneath your eyes, I would recommend this to help conceal your dark circles. The yellow contradicts the blue, helping to disguise your dark circles even further underneath your foundation/concealer.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this!! I use it all the time, either on its own or under eye shadow. If I'm doing a quick face I'll just swipe some on before I put on mascara to wake up my face, or I use it as a base under my eyeshadow. My only gripe is that my eyelids seem a little oily at the end of the day, but nothing an oil blotting sheet can't fix.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I never really reach for this product but it does help color correct. It is kind of stiff and hard to blend out. I don't use a lot of benefit products...I don't think I would repurchase this but I do really like the packaging and look of this! I also like that it comes with a little mirror on it. Most things like this do not.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL
Awesome product. Truly color corrects. Not as blendable as it should be so be sure to moisturize your under eye area prior to applying. I wear this as a color corrector under my concealer on my under-eye, as well as an eyelid primer. Hate this as a primer! Looks creasy and awful. Awesome to brighten up purple bags.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I have dark circles under my eyes fairly often. For some reason, with my skin, concealer only makes them look worse. I decided to try this and wow does it make a difference! Brightens my under eyes and goodbye dark circles. You need to be careful how much you use though or else it pools in your fine lines.
Itzayana V.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
What's the purpose of the cream?
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
I have been looking for a yellow concealer can this bebused as one?
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product worth the price?
Charisma R.
Charisma R.
I bought this on a whim the other day, so far so good! But is this a long lasting product or will I have to be constantly buying a new one when it runs out?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Is this an eyeshadow primer ? What do you do with this ?