BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This warm, yellow correcting cream helps to hide redness & discoloration with just a dab. In a snap, eyes look frisky and ready for fun.

• Eyes look refreshed
  • Perfection on any complexion
  • Compact includes mirror

TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OZOKERITE, NYLON12, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), POLYDECENE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), BARIUM SULFATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT. N° 03793/N

• Does a little go a long way with this product? 3 Answers
  • Is this an eyeshadow primer ? What do you do with this ?2 Answers
  • Hi, Is this worth it? Does it really prime your eyes wel...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid
  • "I love this bronzer powder so much it provides great medium coverage for my skin and provides a nice lovely tan better than other bronzers I have expierenced. It has a great matte finish with not a lot of shimmer maybe a little shine not much mainly matte." in 17 reviews
  • "They blend well with most skin tones and are great for bronzing and contouring, a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The highlight color reminds me of high beam and the bronzer is contouring." in 1 review
  • "Highlights my face great and brings out my cheek bones beautifully." in 1 review
  • "It looks great as long as you don't go overboard while applying. " in 1 review
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
I know a lot of people that don’t like this but I do like it. I am a medium/almost tan olive complexioned woman and when I put this on my eye lids it is the perfect base for my skin tone. Besides canceling any little veins or redness I may have on my lids, this will also work as a brow highlight for me. It also gives shadow a great base to stick to. This is a pretty versatile little product for me that I have been using for a long time.
MiNa B.
I purchased Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid at my local Ulta Beauty store. I applied this product on my eyelids before applying any makeup. After applying this primer, I applied my makeup and it didn't leave any lines or marks which made me super happy. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great primer!
Barbara Y.
Los Angeles
This product has been around a long time and every time I try it I’m disappointed. It’s thick and cakey, doesn’t blend well and the yellow is too intense for most skin tones. The only way it might work is if you take a tiny bit and mix it with a very oily concealer before applying.
Madison E.
It is a good product! It makes my eyes oily to touch though. It does have a nice packaging and smells like lemons. I was a first time user after my mom tried it. It’s pricey but all benefit cosmetics are on the pricier side. There’s room for improvement as far as oil control.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville
This is the only eyelid primer I've ever used, but I have mixed feelings about it. It really does brighten my eye area and make it look better, but I have oily lids and I find that it (like most cream based eye products I've ever tried) creases horribly if I'm not careful. I absolutely have to set it with powder, and even then it may crease. I'm not convinced it improves the look of my eye shadow, either. I like the yellow, but I won't believe repurchasing this item, and I'll probably end up replacing it with something else before I finish it.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this product! It has just a subtle effect, but I really notice it. It is a dry cream, that definitely needs set in order to not crease under the eye. It is NOT a good eyeshadow primer, so I would not recommend it for that purpose. It does a great job, however, of color-correcting dark undereye circles! I use a bit of this all over my lid and undereye, cover with concealer, and set with a setting powder. I have extremely bad circle under my eyes, and this definitely brightens the whole area up without looking fake.
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
Works pretty well but I’ve definitely used better. My eye color is a green/hazel, so I’ve used many other products that compare to this benefit one so I probably wouldn’t repurchase but I would recommend to those who already love benefit.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Oh Lemon Aid! I have been sucked into this product time and time again. The marketing is so pleasing! Who wouldn't want quick "fakeup"?! Benefit's fun and easy aesthetic totally gets me and I have been doing this back-and-forth since I was 19. Unfortunately, this is patchy. It doesn't last. It creases like whoa!! This is just not a good product. A not good product in forever re-vamped packaging. If it really did what it claimed I would be all over this!
Claire P.
Big win with this. Benefit was where I got my first product ever and I have never been more impressed. If you wanna look BOMB with eyeshadow that doesn’t budge an inch, then you found your keepsake. Eye primer is just as important as the rest of your makeup!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
What's the purpose of the cream?
Daisy R.
I have been looking for a yellow concealer can this bebused as one?
Rosmary M.
Does this product worth the price?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Do you swirl these together when you apply them? Or do you use them separately?
Does a little go a long way with this product?