Benefit Cosmetics Laugh With Me Leelee uploaded by Mrs A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit laugh with me LeeLee Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• "I always get comments on how good my car smells" in 1 review
  • "Personally the smell of the perfume is very fresh and perfect for the everyday use " in 1 review
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
I absolutely love this fragrance! It smells amazing and not too strong or overpowering. The cost is comparable to other perfumes, around $40. The only thing I don't care for is that the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy this scent. The packaging is so cute! The small lasts maybe 3-4 hours which isn't long enough for me and its more of a fall/early spring scent. It's nice to add to a collection.
Angelina G.
I love it so much! An elegant floral smell that lasts a long time. The only perfume my husband loves on me and they stopped making it!! Why?((( Benefit, bring it back please.
Daisy F.
Bethlehem, PA
Love love love this product. the package is so cute and cleaver. I love the fact that is looks like a little cocktail shaker. Personally the smell of the perfume is very fresh and perfect for the everyday use
Nishat K.
Allston, MA
The packaging is adorable as always. I got this in a Benefit kit and didn't enjoy the smell too much. It's not bad but it smells too strong for me. It's not as sweet as I would normally like.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
Got the small size, really want to get the big bottle,
saw them had this perfume on sale, but it was out of stock...
its very cute, fresh, perfect for everyday
caroline g.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I've had this perfume for a few years, and I still reach for it a lot. The smell is amazing! It's perfect for me, but scents are a very personal thing.
jaedin b.
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It smells so great and super fresh and it's very inexpensive compared to alot of other fragrance.
Laura J.
This brand is one of my all-time favorites, and this new addition to their line does not disappoint! The fragrance is fresh, just like they are.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
I loved this perfume! It's small and i bought it years ago. I don't know if they still sell it? If so I would buy it again! Fresh floral scent