BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An ultra-fine brow shaping and defining pencil @LARLARLEE's desert island beauty rescue product. Transform shapeless, undefined brows with just a few flicks of Precisely, My Brow Pencil. The custom ultra-fine tip makes adding detailed definition to your brows easy, by drawing incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last up to 12 hours. This rich, waterproof pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and the smudge-proof formula is firm enough for precise application, yet glides on effortlessly to bring symmetry to your brows and your entire face. "My Desert Island beauty must-have is Precisely, My Brow Pencil; it's my holy grail for natural hair-like strokes!" Laura Lee, YouTube and Instagram star Laura Lee's beauty tip: "It's called Precisely, My Brow Pencil for a reason: precise application every time! Use this creamy micro-liner brow pencil to carve and fill in your brows. Use the built-in spoolie brush to blend the color for an all-natural brow look.

• Benefit Cosmetics @LARLARLEE's Desert Island Pick - Precisely, My...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both pleas...3 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This eyebrow pencil is perfect. My eyebrows look so natural I use this one all the time and is easy for me." in 33 reviews
  • "Besides ABH brow defined, this is my GO TO!! I love this pencil and it lasts a long time. Thos is deff a MUST for some ones makeup kit!!!!" in 4 reviews
mia r.
Staten Island, NY
All these shades are perfect and look perfect .
-  they last all day
- They dont smuge
- helps create a flawless make up look

I would ten out of ten recomend this product to all my friends and family

DEFINITE 5 OUT OF 5 STARS :)))))))))))))))))))))
Arnela S.
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: Medium 04 more...
I was surprised how good this worked, it gave me such flexibility as to how to shape my eyebrows and fill them in, the pencil is very thin which is what I love you can fill in all the places where the hairs are missing and it last all day!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again! Love you Laura Lee đź’•
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Review for: Medium 03 more...
The reason this is the foundation of my brow routine is because it is so easy to draw in ( or out) the shape of the brow you want with this tool, and on its own it great for quick- every day brows. However, I’ve found it also plays very well with every other brow product I’ve used it with- Benefit or not. So.. this is my dude
Angie C.
My number one brow product. This is my holy grail. Goes on effortless and beautifully. Once its on its on its not going anywhere. The point is so thin its the perfect brush stroke. I love it.
Sasha A.
New York
Review for: Medium 03 more...
The best brow product on the market; I do use quite a bit of it because my brows are not shaped so I use this to outline and fill in. I legit go through maybe 3 of these a month. BEST EVER.
Ashley B.
Hands down, my favorite eyebrow product EVER! I absolutely love benefit, and this eyebrow pencil is a game changer. It's so precise and makes your eyebrows look so natural! It's so easy to use too. Even though I have one, I bought another because laura lee was on the packaging!
Valary l.
Review for: Medium 03 more...
Lets talk about time saver ! This brow pencil is so easy to use . You can make a perfect straight line to make your brows look nice and even without having to do much clean up after . It is also true to what it says about wear time it doesnt budge and looks so natural
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Medium 03 more...
I seriously love this brow pencil, the fine point really lets me create hair stroke, giving me a more fluffy brow appearance. And to throw it out their, i have supper oily skin, that this pencil stays put all day.
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
I️ can’t do my brows without this pencil. I️ have truly fallen in love with it and nothing else will be able to compare to it. It is small enough to define the brows but is still easy to hold and is very pigmented.
Emily J.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?
Kels L.