6 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An ultra-fine brow shaping and defining pencil @LARLARLEE's desert island beauty rescue product. Transform shapeless, undefined brows with just a few flicks of Precisely, My Brow Pencil. The custom ultra-fine tip makes adding detailed definition to your brows easy, by drawing incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last up to 12 hours. This rich, waterproof pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and the smudge-proof formula is firm enough for precise application, yet glides on effortlessly to bring symmetry to your brows and your entire face. "My Desert Island beauty must-have is Precisely, My Brow Pencil; it's my holy grail for natural hair-like strokes!" Laura Lee, YouTube and Instagram star Laura Lee's beauty tip: "It's called Precisely, My Brow Pencil for a reason: precise application every time! Use this creamy micro-liner brow pencil to carve and fill in your brows. Use the built-in spoolie brush to blend the color for an all-natural brow look.

• Benefit Cosmetics @LARLARLEE's Desert Island Pick - Precisely, My B...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please ...2 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep 06, Deep 05
OK so I love these pencils there great they make my eyebrow stay on all day. I love how they are easy to use and honestly I will keep purchasing them. The color is just right for my brother left if I want to go dark I can go dark if I want to go light a can of light. The reason why I gave you this product before is because it's so ridiculous that they had this beauty influencers just face on these products and expect it to sell come on like to better come out with a Nother product that the actual collab. But other than that the product is fine.
Apolonia S.
Apolonia S.
Review for: Deep 05
These pencils are EVERYTHING for thin brows that simply need a little filling. The product is not as creamy as others which prolongs the life, while also making it easy to use. The packaging is not only super cute but also extremely user friendly. They are waterproof and once set, stay in place all day long. Rain or shine.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Deep 05
I feel like this is the exact same formula as the Anastasia Brow Wiz, however there is a slight direfference in the pricing! I stop using my brow wiz for this one and I don't regret it! I love how you can create any look, either a natural looking brow or a bold brow :) One last thing is that Benefit doesnt have a huge variety of shades so that might be a slight problem
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Medium 03
Best brow product on the market! The pigmentation, control and usability of this product is unmatched in the market right now. I can create any look I want - super full, lengthened, or just slight pigment addition. I have fair brow hair, so it's nice to be able to go in hard or light depending on my mood.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Medium 04
This brow pencil is my fave!!! It's so easy to work with and I feel like it's very good for the price! My eye color is hazel and the brow pencil is very long lasting and the spooley is fantastic! I recommend this to everyone and I mean come on Laura lee is on the front of it!!! Who doesn't love her!!!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Alva
Review for: Deep 05
Love it, it works AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! Its definitely a must-try! It lasts throughout the whole day, even through sweat! 😍 When I first got this it was neatly package I was surprised especially since I had been gone all day and it had rained some. Would defiantly recommends 💖💯
Naydelin A.
Naydelin A.
Review for: Deep 05
This is the only product I use on my brows. It stays on for the entire day! It survives workouts and errands. The range of colors is amazing, there's probably a color for everyone. It also isn't intensely creamy like other brow products which makes it so much better and (in my opinion) makes my brows look way more natural!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Review for: Medium 04
This is my absloute go to brow pencil! It's amazing for making them "hair like" lines. It fills in your brows perfectly and blends naturally for the natural look or go alittle harder for the dramatic look. It's so easy to use as well!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Review for: Medium 04
Yes my girl Lauralee love her I don't have the one that she's on but I do have the regular one and it's amazing I've bought it twice now I have a hard time with my brows and this makes it a little easier and will definitely buy again
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Medium 03
These are so great and simple to use! It makes for the perfect full brow, and it last all day, it also makes the brows look very natural. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone that needs an AMAZING brown pencil.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a natural look?
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Zuyuri M.
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz?