BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An ultra-fine brow shaping and defining pencil @LARLARLEE's desert island beauty rescue product. Transform shapeless, undefined brows with just a few flicks of Precisely, My Brow Pencil. The custom ultra-fine tip makes adding detailed definition to your brows easy, by drawing incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last up to 12 hours. This rich, waterproof pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and the smudge-proof formula is firm enough for precise application, yet glides on effortlessly to bring symmetry to your brows and your entire face. "My Desert Island beauty must-have is Precisely, My Brow Pencil; it's my holy grail for natural hair-like strokes!" Laura Lee, YouTube and Instagram star Laura Lee's beauty tip: "It's called Precisely, My Brow Pencil for a reason: precise application every time! Use this creamy micro-liner brow pencil to carve and fill in your brows. Use the built-in spoolie brush to blend the color for an all-natural brow look.

• Benefit Cosmetics @LARLARLEE's Desert Island Pick - Precisely, My...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both pleas...3 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep 06, Deep 05
OK so I love these pencils there great they make my eyebrow stay on all day. I love how they are easy to use and honestly I will keep purchasing them. The color is just right for my brother left if I want to go dark I can go dark if I want to go light a can of light. The reason why I gave you this product before is because it's so ridiculous that they had this beauty influencers just face on these products and expect it to sell come on like to better come out with a Nother product that the actual collab. But other than that the product is fine.
Apolonia S.
Apolonia S.
Review for: Deep 05
These pencils are EVERYTHING for thin brows that simply need a little filling. The product is not as creamy as others which prolongs the life, while also making it easy to use. The packaging is not only super cute but also extremely user friendly. They are waterproof and once set, stay in place all day long. Rain or shine.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Deep 05
I feel like this is the exact same formula as the Anastasia Brow Wiz, however there is a slight direfference in the pricing! I stop using my brow wiz for this one and I don't regret it! I love how you can create any look, either a natural looking brow or a bold brow :) One last thing is that Benefit doesnt have a huge variety of shades so that might be a slight problem
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Medium 03
Best brow product on the market! The pigmentation, control and usability of this product is unmatched in the market right now. I can create any look I want - super full, lengthened, or just slight pigment addition. I have fair brow hair, so it's nice to be able to go in hard or light depending on my mood.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Medium 04
This brow pencil is my fave!!! It's so easy to work with and I feel like it's very good for the price! My eye color is hazel and the brow pencil is very long lasting and the spooley is fantastic! I recommend this to everyone and I mean come on Laura lee is on the front of it!!! Who doesn't love her!!!
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Campbell, OH
Review for: Medium 03
The product is already a go-to brow product. But having my favorite you tuber laura lee on the package makes me want to buy some to keep as a collectors item as if it is a baseball card. I love her and i love this product. It is not a gimmick. I also want the jeffree star roller lash mascara
Syrrina M.
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Medium 04
I purchase this product not that long ago. It gives me the best brow I have ever seen! It is a 100% long lasting and has a high full coverage. It is a easy application. I would forever buy it again and again!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Alva
Review for: Deep 05
Love it, it works AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! Its definitely a must-try! It lasts throughout the whole day, even through sweat! ūüėć When I first got this it was neatly package I was surprised especially since I had been gone all day and it had rained some. Would defiantly recommends ūüíĖūüíĮ
Faith R.
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Review for: Medium 03
Great product and just like it says in the name, the pencil is very precise and good for shading and filling in brows. packaging is adorable and convenient. has a brow brush on the other end which comes in handy. I will definitely buy this product again!
wildalys c.
wildalys c.
Providence, RI
Review for: Medium 04
i had tried this product out at sephora and immediately fell in love i wish i could afford it because it is very smooth and extremely precise! my eyebrows have never looked so good and it did not come off until i took it off! i would 100% recommend!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a natural look?
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Zuyuri M.
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz¬ģ?