BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An ultra-fine brow shaping and defining pencil @LARLARLEE's desert island beauty rescue product. Transform shapeless, undefined brows with just a few flicks of Precisely, My Brow Pencil. The custom ultra-fine tip makes adding detailed definition to your brows easy, by drawing incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last up to 12 hours. This rich, waterproof pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and the smudge-proof formula is firm enough for precise application, yet glides on effortlessly to bring symmetry to your brows and your entire face. "My Desert Island beauty must-have is Precisely, My Brow Pencil; it's my holy grail for natural hair-like strokes!" Laura Lee, YouTube and Instagram star Laura Lee's beauty tip: "It's called Precisely, My Brow Pencil for a reason: precise application every time! Use this creamy micro-liner brow pencil to carve and fill in your brows. Use the built-in spoolie brush to blend the color for an all-natural brow look.

• Benefit Cosmetics @LARLARLEE's Desert Island Pick - Precisely, My...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both pleas...3 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Review for: Medium 03 more...
The reason this is the foundation of my brow routine is because it is so easy to draw in ( or out) the shape of the brow you want with this tool, and on its own it great for quick- every day brows. However, I’ve found it also plays very well with every other brow product I’ve used it with- Benefit or not. So.. this is my dude
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
So @Influenster doesn't have the Cat's Pajamas palette picture yet but its amazing and these are the swatches. Laura Lee did a great job at creating this palette. The colors are not only pigmented but aren't flaky. The matte colors are great. The shimmers are wonderful but I would recommend using fix plus, water or something that wets your brush because it'll make the shimmer shades pop more. The satin/matte color (out the other) is out of this world. Get the palette when it restocks next month!!
Ashley B.
Hands down, my favorite eyebrow product EVER! I absolutely love benefit, and this eyebrow pencil is a game changer. It's so precise and makes your eyebrows look so natural! It's so easy to use too. Even though I have one, I bought another because laura lee was on the packaging!
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Medium 03 more...
I seriously love this brow pencil, the fine point really lets me create hair stroke, giving me a more fluffy brow appearance. And to throw it out their, i have supper oily skin, that this pencil stays put all day.
Sandra D.
Review for: Medium 03 more...
OMG, this was amazing! I actually went through it in like 2 months (I was using it every single day). I love that the pencil is thing so you really fill in your brows properly giving it that natural appearance.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I got this in the influencters beauty box and fell in love. I love watching lauralee on YouTube and always wanted to try this product. And I see why she loves it so much. The tip is so perfect to add little hair like strokes. Its a creamy product and goes on smoothly. It makes your brows stand out but not look fake. It changed my entire face after using this.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again! Love you Laura Lee 💕
Valary l.
Review for: Medium 03 more...
Lets talk about time saver ! This brow pencil is so easy to use . You can make a perfect straight line to make your brows look nice and even without having to do much clean up after . It is also true to what it says about wear time it doesnt budge and looks so natural
Luca B.
I love benefit it’s a good brand with lots and lots of upsides. The price is just as high as some other brands but I keep buying things from this brand consistently. This brow product is creamy soooo goood. It looks so natural but also has the ability to build up and be bold.
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
I️ can’t do my brows without this pencil. I️ have truly fallen in love with it and nothing else will be able to compare to it. It is small enough to define the brows but is still easy to hold and is very pigmented.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
Emily J.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this do a good job at giving a nice sharp precise brow??