MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersBenefit Cosmetics
@larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil

limited edition ultra-fine brow defining pencil

does it stay on it water ?
Does it look dark and natural ?
Does this brow hold up for hours at a time while still looking natural?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil!
Product Highlights
...use everyday but I feel that it's worth it. It looks natural, it's super easy to use and there are many colors available for the girl that changes her look. in reviews
Love it. Very precise and easy to handle. May cost more than bargain brands but is worth the price and lasts a long time. Stays on your face and doesn't come off easily. in reviews
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light 01
This is the perfect eyebrow pencil!! I love to do my eyebrows super natural and this pencil is perfect for that! The tip is super tiny so it makes great hair like strokes. Love how it makes my eyebrows look!
Angelina V.
Humble, TX
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Angelina V.
Perfect for the fluffy brow trend. You can sketch brow-like hairs easily. This is my favorite product for a natural looking brow.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Sephora
There is nothing like this when it comes to doing eyebrows not only makes your eyes look flawless but it is a clean appearance and very realistic look
Rossely R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Rossely R.
Review for: Mini Medium 03
One of my basics steps for the make up is do my brows. All my life I used brown shadow and I still really like the effect that this one leave in the brows, however, and trying to use different things, I started using this brow pencil and yeah, was good, it's a really good quality and the brows get good color, but I still thinking it's too much color too that I don't really like the brows suuuuper strong. Anyway I recommend this one to those girls that like have a strong color in them brows, with good form and long duration.
Colette C.
Carmichael, CA
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Colette C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love how easily this pencil glides. It makes carving out my eyebrows fast and precise. I’ve purchased this product a few times and I’m going to continue to buy it because I love how quick I can deal my eyebrows.
Priscila Z.
Morrisville
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Priscila Z.
Review for: Light 01
I love this brow pencil, I use this more now then I do with the ABH one. It goes on nice and smooth and blends easy!
Anh T.
dallas
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Anh T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyebrow pencil it’s so precise it helps makes my eyebrows a lot fuller but still very natural. It lasted all day, and I usually add brow gel on top to help define my eyebrow’s hair.
Maniga M.
College Park, GA
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Maniga M.
I love it ! I’ve been using it for about 4 years , and I’ve never switched up . It goes on smoothly but I wish there was more product.
Paola S.
Brooklyn, NY
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Paola S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Totally in love with this Pencil from Benefit cosmetics, it is perfect to define and reengine your eyebrows. mostly it comes in a variety of colors for each type.
Lilli R.
Benefit Cosmetics @larlarlee�s desert island pick � precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil uploaded by Lilli R.
Review for: Light 01
Best pencil hands down! I’m so late to the game I know but I always thought the brow wiz was the best but this is far superior! So smooth, doesn’t break, tiny and great for precision! Doesn’t tug on my brows or feel too waxy! Obsessed actually.