Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application! Includes signature Tips & Tricks!

• builds from natural-looking to dramatic
  • cream-gel colour
  • 24 hour* waterproof** wear

*Instrumental test on 23 panelists

**Instrumental test on 20 panelists

ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BARIUM SULFATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].  N° 09930/A

Does this product come with a full sized brush?
Is this worth the hype?[product:benefit-cosmetics-ka-brow!-eyebrow-cream-gel-color]
Is this chalky at all. Does it get dry fast?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color!
Product Highlights
“I will never not use Kabrow. It's easy to use and blend. Looks absolutely amazing. Even the brush they give you is great” in 80 reviews
“I LOVE this brow gel! It’s replaced my wunderbrow2 for my go to long lasting brow product! Doesn’t budge and is creamy and super buildable for your desired brow look. It’s fairly good value for the quality and the packaging and brush are perfect!” in 14 reviews
Guelph, ON
Review for: 03 - medium
I don’t often use brow products but this was so easy to use and I loved how it worked! The colour I received in my voxbox was perfect for my natural brow tone as well which worked perfectly. I would absolutely buy this myself. The little brush that comes with it is so handy and easy to use!
Waterloo
Review for: 04 - medium
I like this product but only use it when I really want my brows to look great. I find it takes extra time to week with this product, so I use it when I have a bit of extra time. I got mine in a brow kit collab and it has a really nice deep, rich colour with great staying power. I would buy this product again. I definitely lasts a lot longer than the pencils.
Canada
Review for: 03 - medium
Sometimes, you need to be dramatic... Having killer brows is one way to ensure attention!  I love how the color is buildable, meaning that I can go light and breezy, or dark and dramatic in just a few strokes.  This product is easy to use, and easy to fix mistakes.  And it lasts all day - even through a killer spin class!
Montréal
Purchased at: Sephora
The only thing your brows need!!! The tiny precise brush makes it so easy to apply. It's easy to draw precise lines, and you just have to use the other part of the brush in order to fill in the brows. You may brush it to make it less bold if you feel like it's too much. I have no make-up skills and I can use it, so everyone can use it!
Fredericton , NB
Review for: 03 - medium
I received this for free in my Influenster vox box. I like this for my eyebrows. The colour was perfect for me. It goes on pretty well and is long lasting. I found that the brush that came with it wasn't great and I got better results when I used my anastasia Beverly Hills brow brush.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 05 - deep
This is my ultimate go to brow product. I only use this for my brows everyday. It lasts the whole day. Perfect for oily skin. Doesn’t rub off easily. Comes with a small brow brush. Would recommend to those looking for a bomb brow gel.
Stephenville , NL
Review for: 03 - medium
I was really impressed with this product. The packaging is attractive. It is very easy to use and apply, I love that the color is buildable. It applies smoothly and looks very natural. I have received this product complementary but I will definitely be purchasing it in the future.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: 03 - medium
I received it complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of testing and reviewing the products, I love the way the product applied and stayed put for the most part, however the brush that comes with it isn’t the best and I had to use my own for better, more even application.
Duncan
Review for: 05 - deep
I absolutely love this product! A little goes a long way with this product. Not only do i love the packaging but i love the way it looks and feels when applied. It goes on so smoothly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and i will most definitely be purchasing this product again.
Vaughan, ON
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color uploaded by Jessica G.
Review for: 04 - medium
While I found the whole packaging a bit odd at first, I'm actually obsessed with how the brush comes included. The gel also works so well and makes my brows look perfect! Definitely going to replace my usual product

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...