Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application! Includes signature Tips & Tricks!

• builds from natural-looking to dramatic
  • cream-gel colour
  • 24 hour* waterproof** wear

*Instrumental test on 23 panelists

**Instrumental test on 20 panelists

ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BARIUM SULFATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].  N° 09930/A

How does this compare to ABH dip brow?
Which brow product is the best for my thinner brows? I want them to look natural but I like the fuller brow look. I’ve tried ABH dipbrow, Benefit goof proof pencil, and not sure what else to try. Hard to find a match.
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color!
Product Highlights
“I will never not use Kabrow. It's easy to use and blend. Looks absolutely amazing. Even the brush they give you is great” in 80 reviews
“I LOVE this brow gel! It’s replaced my wunderbrow2 for my go to long lasting brow product! Doesn’t budge and is creamy and super buildable for your desired brow look. It’s fairly good value for the quality and the packaging and brush are perfect!” in 14 reviews
COLUMBUS
Review for: 03 - medium
I liked this product when I first started using it but it went downhill from there. First off the brush in the top snaps into the lid which I thought was genius at first but the component eventually stopped fitting together as well and would fall off when I was using it which was very irritating. The actual product dried up & cracked within a couple of months even though I never used it. The angled brush is not very high quality and became frayed early on as well. The staying power of the product is fantastic and I really enjoyed it when it was creamy at first but now it’s dry and very hard to pick up and the brush is unusable. Good intentions from Benefit but this product is a bit of a flop for me!
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 02 - light
I’m not much of a lover for brow gels I’m more of a brow pencil girl but I tried Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color and it changed my mind. It’s so easy to apply and a little goes a long ways. I takes only a few minutes to apply and leaves your brows looking fuller and on fleek. I also love the packaging it’s so cute and cool that it comes with the brow brush as well. No need for touch ups either. It’s very long lasting. Goes great in water to. This brow gel is one of my favorite eyebrow products .i need to restock!
Bellingham , WA
Review for: 06 - deep
MY HOLY GRAIL COLOR! I have dyed hair that is a very dark cool toned brown and everything I have used on my brows just looks so warm toned on me in contrast and is not a good look. I have never been able to find something this perfect that is still brown, not black, and doesn’t look reddish next to my hair. And I LOVE the formula. It gives the right amount of pigment without looking heavy, the way I feel abh dipbrow looks. You can press harder for more definition or you can make really nice feather like strokes and soften it with a spolie!
Review for: 03 - medium
I love how the product works, it makes my brows easier to make more realistic. It also allows you to make the choice between dramatic or natural brows :) I don't know if the price is worth how much product you are given, but I feel satisfied right now. I have to say that the way that the product dries really quickly make application much more difficult :/ The brush also has to be cleaned every time you use it because of how the product dries and prevents the product from working to it's full potential.
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color uploaded by Vianey A.
Review for: 04 - medium
Bought on a whim at the IAH airport. So glad!! Works great as a liner for eyes too. Formula can dry up after a couple of applications and begins to cake when you do the brush in the container holding the gel. Gel then loses moisture. I fixed this by adding an aloe Vera lip gloss my hotel gave me. Formula worked good as new and didn’t run. I did trim the brush for my strokes as I felt the application was too dramatic. Here I used as under-eye linger and then to define eyebrows
Review for: 03 - medium, 02 - light, 01 - light
I really enjoyed the Benefit Kabrow. I'm a natural ashy blonde and bleach my hair so finding a shade that works is difficult. I loved how well shades 1, 2, and 3 can work for be depending on my root color. The only complaints I have are the brush is useless. The hande is too small so one another brow brush. It's easy to use too much of this product and get clumpy brows. I wish it was a little less dry. Overall I will use this product again and have owned many.
Otsego, MI
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color uploaded by Breanna C.
Review for: 04 - medium
I absolutely love this brow product and have been using it every day for years. I find that a little bit goes a long way and this stuff will last you forever, whether you use it every day or not. I do find that it can get a bit waxy, so I like to add a just little bit of hair oil (or any oil such as coconut oil, Argan oil) to the brush and it distributes the product soooo much smoother. (Even water can help). 10/10 best eyebrow product in the game. (Athens longevity is also amazing, it will not just rub off and will last through the entire day!)
Chino, CA
Review for: 06 - deep
I, personally, could’ve bought a shade too dark for me, but I was helped by some employees at ULTA when I purchased this. Two different gals told me I should purchase the deep shade, and once I got home and tried to do my brows I realized it was insanely dark. No worries though i understand they were just trying to help. I quickly switched back to just a typical pencil, but if I was ever in need of brow product I’d just whip out the gel again... but other than that I wouldn’t use it again.
New Buffalo, MI
Review for: 04 - medium
A clerk recommend a three for me and it was very red. Later another clerk gave me a four and it looks much better (I have very dark hair.) I LOVE this product and I love that the brush is always with it. My only gripe is that the brush gets kind of gummed up as the product is very thick, but the product itself seriously could not be better. Be sure to brush out with a spooly when you’re done. Love it, love it, love it!
brooklyn
Review for: 03 - medium
I loved this product and how it comes with a little brush you can use with it. The texture is nice and it goes on wonderfully. The only complaint that I have is that sadly it dried out in the pot enough for it to come out! I put it back in and ironically I was still able to use it for a little put longer even though it was dry. If they fix this, this product would be perfect because that’s the only issue if has. ❤️

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denham Spgs, LA
a month ago
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color ? Does this actually work?? Pros and Cons please!!
Acacia D. • a month ago
I love it! The brush is stiff and thin so you can get great accurate lines. You can build up the formula to make it as dark as you want. I also love how compact the whole thing is. I've been trying a variety of brow products and this is my favorite by far.