BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application! Includes signature Tips & Tricks!

• builds from natural-looking to dramatic
  • cream-gel colour
  • 24 hour* waterproof** wear

*Instrumental test on 23 panelists

**Instrumental test on 20 panelists

ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BARIUM SULFATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].  N° 09930/A

• What do you think guys about my soft makeup ? 5 Answers
  • I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 b...5 Answers
  • Lindo tono 5 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color
  • "I will never not use Kabrow. It's easy to use and blend. Looks absolutely amazing. Even the brush they give you is great" in 80 reviews
  • "I LOVE this brow gel! It’s replaced my wunderbrow2 for my go to long lasting brow product! Doesn’t budge and is creamy and super buildable for your desired brow look. It’s fairly good value for the quality and the packaging and brush are perfect!" in 14 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color I found eye brow life when I found this product. It's so easy to use but also kind of messy. The brunette shade is the perfect brown bc every other brown I've tried turns too red for me and the blondes just aren't dark enough for the look I want. The consistency is like a wet powder. This is one of my favorite brow products but my problem is with the container. The brush is short and you dip it in to the jar on the bottom, but most of the product sticks to the sides of the brush and not the brush, it sticks to the shaft so it's not going on your eye brow. If you dont wipe it off, it's going everywhere but your brow. And it doesnt come off easily. Great for my brows-- usually I can get 2 days wear on my brows. Everywhere else like my eyelid,forehead, nose, hands, fingers stays on for daysss. I have to really scrub. And I havent figured out how to get the product out of the sides of the jar. And mine may have dried out a little. It was so smooth and one swipe was good. But you may need an additional way to draw your lines if you draw the outline or draw lines to shape underneath or the top. But I'd recommend trying this brow product even to beginners bc it's pretty easy once you figure out how much needs to be on the brush for your desired look.
Zoey N.
This stuff is amazing. It's my favorite brow product. It's waxy so it's able to build up so it looks really natural and gives your brows some substance to them, which is good because I barely have any eyebrows. I think it's great that they are now selling a mini size, which is exactly half the oz, and half the price, which makes it more affordable for many customers, and so it's less likely to dry out before you finish it. FYI- I've seen multiple people commenting on how it dries out, true, but if you buy Ingolot Duraline from a major department store and put just a drop or two, stir, and your precious cream products will be back to normal. Another plus, you can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner if you have the time to scrape the eyeshadow out and mix with the Ingolot Duraline, and apply! Don't drip into your eyeshadow pan or you will ruin it!
EDNALYNN L.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Let me start off by bringing the packaging to your attention. It is it just so stinking cute. The top separates from the brush where you can place the end of the brush into a hole from that top therefore you can make the brush longer. Hello Brilliant! I literally have 4 of these babies & it makes my vanity look fancy ! Something about it just brings out the compliment. Next!!! Pigment. You dont need much to bring out your brows . Just decent tap / stroke in the pot will do. The formula is smooth & blendable. How about the stay power? I've wore this to the gym once and through the sweat it didn't really budge. Faded just a bit but nothing to noticeable. If I'm not working out on it and I'm just glam for the night its stay power is amazing. I had it on for nearly 7 hours once and it still look stunning. I literally repurchase this product and I always come back to it.
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I’ve used this brow product ever since it launched and I have yet to change it. This is THE EASIEST most natural looking, long wearing product for your brows. I love it so much I recommend everyone to get this product. Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel ColorLaura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting PowderMaybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime PrimerL.A. Girl HD Pro Concealtarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzerwet n wild ColorIcon Blush
Alicia C.
This entire line is phenomenal. Benefit is made to present the world with the top of the line brow products. This particular line is extra amazing. You can truly look as if the brow are real hair through and through and give them staying power that is unmatchable. I just love this stuff. However.. AND A HUGE HOWEVER, I do think it's really unfair that only more wealthy citizens can afford to use their products on a daily basis and that's truly unfair. Everyone should have access to such an amazing line. Everyone should be able to have great looking brows or a flawless foundation. I hope one day they do figure ought a way to make a more affordable line. That would be a true SELLOUT OVER AND OVER. [product:benefit-cosmetics-oh-my!-bold-&-angular-eyebrow-cream-gel-&-highlighter-value-set-4-medium]
Ebonee G.
Bronx
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I absolutely loved this brow gel and had started to used it for my everyday look instead of the Anastasia brow pomade. I got number 4 and it wasn’t that dark of a color but it was perfect for me because I was looking for more of a natural color and not something harsh. To apply this I just ended up using the brush that comes with it and it applies the product very well. Unfortunately I didn’t give this five stars because of how dry it has become. I haven’t had this for that long so I don’t know why. Even though it has become dry I really loved using it at first because of how nice my brows would come out so I would consider repurchasing it again even if it does get dry.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Don't get me wrong, I love benefit's brow products (Gimme Brow is my holy grail) but I was expecting more out of their brow pencils/creams. I've always used ABH (pomade and pencil) so seeing as I get my brows done at Benefit's Brow Bar and they actually use their own products, I figured I'd try them out. It's not that it's a bad product but it's not as pigmented as you'd want. It's perfect for filling in your brows and making them look natural enough to go out (not overly filled, I mean).

I'm a big fan of the packaging though! It's so convenient to have everything in one place so you're not scrambling to get other brushes in your purse or cosmetics bag. I'll continue using it because I do like it but if you want a more defined fill (say, glam night?), I suggest sticking to your usual product.
Amy Y.
Review for: 04 - medium more...
This is the first pomade/gel eyebrow product I have tried and I like it. I use a random eyeliner brush I had and it has been working pretty well, but it is nice that it comes with a tiny "built in" brush in case I'm traveling and forget to bring my brush. It is pretty easy to apply and feather out, and quite natural which is how I like my eyebrows. I do warm up the product on my hand first because it is quite dry. Also, I accidentally left the cap off one night and it obviously dried out, so it's a liittle more difficult to work with, but still works! I especially reach for this product when I know I'm going to have a long day or be sweaty because this product lasts!
Vivian W.
This ka-brow gel is pretty good and the brush is pretty nice. When I first purchased this gel, I had dark brown hair with medium brown ombre, and the 4 was a little too dark on my skin, so I picked up the 3. The 3 may seem a little light, but when you layer it on it got a little darker. My hair has recently gotten completely medium blonde so now I use this more since it's my lightest eyebrow product. The brush is all you need and the gel last all day unless you go into water.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Love this product! I pair this with my precisely, my brow pencil to fill in my brows for an ultra pigmented and bold look. It’s goes on so smoothly and as long as you take care of the product responsibly, aka don’t leave it opened, it doesn’t dry out and lasts a very long time (I’m almost a year with mine.) if it does dry out just put a few drops of Maracuja oil and you’re good to go. It comes with a brush as well and it’s actually quality! A lot of brands have terrible brushes that they include with palettes and such but this ones a good one. It’s 24$ which isn’t too bad at all. It comes in 6 shades and I use shade 3 which is a very universal color for a lot of people. A lot of people compare this to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and while they’re similar they’re still very different. I think the colors the kabrow has are more natural looking and easier to apply. It doesn’t dry out as quickly as the pomade AND it comes with a brush which the pomade does not. Overall I personally feel this is a much better product and I’ve used the pomade before I found this product. Definitely my favorite to fill my brows.
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brush (I don’t like the brush it comes with), I’m looking to get a new brow brush as mine is quite frayed. Any recommendations of brow brushes to use with ka brow?
Laa M.
tangier
What do you think guys about my soft makeup ?
Lizz R.
Dallas
Lindo tono
Dahbia F.
Almería, Spain
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but does it really worth the price????
Renata A.
Braga
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color Its easy to work with? The brush is good? Do you recomend?

Sephora