BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #16 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brush On Rich, Buildable Color! This All-in-one Eyebrow Cream-gel Easily Fills, Sculpts And Defines Brows. Plus The Built-in Hard-angled Brush Magically Converts To A Full-size Brush For Precise Control & Effortless Application! Includes Signature Tips & Tricks!

Builds From Natural-looking To Dramatic
Cream-gel Color
24 Hour* Waterproof** Wear
“for Brows That Can Last All Day And Night, Fill In Your Hairs With Benefit's Ka-brow, A Smudge-proof Pomade That Stays Put Like Nobody's Business.” - Bustle

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N° 09930/A

• What do you think guys about my soft makeup ? 5 Answers
  • I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 b...5 Answers
  • Lindo tono 5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I will never not use Kabrow. It's easy to use and blend. Looks absolutely amazing. Even the brush they give you is great" in 80 reviews
  • "I LOVE this brow gel! It’s replaced my wunderbrow2 for my go to long lasting brow product! Doesn’t budge and is creamy and super buildable for your desired brow look. It’s fairly good value for the quality and the packaging and brush are perfect!" in 14 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color I found eye brow life when I found this product. It's so easy to use but also kind of messy. The brunette shade is the perfect brown bc every other brown I've tried turns too red for me and the blondes just aren't dark enough for the look I want. The consistency is like a wet powder. This is one of my favorite brow products but my problem is with the container. The brush is short and you dip it in to the jar on the bottom, but most of the product sticks to the sides of the brush and not the brush, it sticks to the shaft so it's not going on your eye brow. If you dont wipe it off, it's going everywhere but your brow. And it doesnt come off easily. Great for my brows-- usually I can get 2 days wear on my brows. Everywhere else like my eyelid,forehead, nose, hands, fingers stays on for daysss. I have to really scrub. And I havent figured out how to get the product out of the sides of the jar. And mine may have dried out a little. It was so smooth and one swipe was good. But you may need an additional way to draw your lines if you draw the outline or draw lines to shape underneath or the top. But I'd recommend trying this brow product even to beginners bc it's pretty easy once you figure out how much needs to be on the brush for your desired look.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really am in love with this stuff. I'm a natural and defined brow kind of girl so Benefits Precisely My Brow and Refined and Defined Brow Kits are kind of my go to. But when the Benefit Brownanza for Holiday 2017 was released with 5 full sized brow products I couldnt pass it up.
Some of the products seemed a little not for me but honestly as quick as I go through defining eyebrow pencils it was going to ge great to have some back ups and try some new products I normally would have never spent full price on because I know what I like.
So this was the very last thing in the set that I tried. I had super low expectations for this because I thought it would be like the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade. To me that stuff is way to wet and gel like, it is not waterproof at all and spreads all around with a little sweat or oil. Its so pigmented it looks fake and drawn in on everyone who uses it and its just overall really unnatural.
So if this was going to be anything like that it would never get used. But I spent good money on this set and it couldn't hurt to try it so I did.
I was pleasantly surprised at how natural it looked. It wasn't hard to get a very light amount on the brush. And if you needed a bit more pigmentation layering or adding a bit more product was super easy.
The small included brush stays clean and doesn't get lost by sliding back into the cap. The brush is super thin and short so you can make very precise movements. It's super easy to define a light and natural line and then make hair like strokes to fill in so it all looks natural. A result you could never get with DipBrow.
The one thing I loved the very most about this is that I have extremely oily skin. By extremely I mean its extreme. Like wash my face and in an hour be able to fill up 3 big blotting sheets. Because of this my makeup slides off almost immediately. Mattifying products do help but I still have to redo my brows at least 2 or 3 times per day.
That wasn't the case with this stuff. I went swimming for a few min and came out and my brows were still there. I got oily and sweaty and they were still there. It was amazing. I did need a touch up at about the 8 hour mark but only on the ends and some parts of the edges. A lot of them still looked as they should. That's amazing for me. On anyone who's less oily than me I could see this lasting from morning tonight.
A little goes a long way and this will last a really long time even with daily use so the price tag is totally worth it when you consider the quality and the weight of the product.
The packaging is adorable but also sturdy despite the brush sticking out of the top. It clicks in and stays until you pull it out. Its a screw top cap and a glass bottle that is all very secure and sturdy. It doesn't dry out and I would feel pretty comfortable traveling with this.
This stuff may take a little practice for a beginner but overall I recommend to anyone with any brow needs. Its great for filling in and defining. Changing shape or whatever you need and staying that way no matter your skin issues or the weather. One of the best brow products I've tried ever and that's pretty amazing considering I've tried almost every brow product available at sephora in the last 18 months. I'm in love.
Zoey N.
This stuff is amazing. It's my favorite brow product. It's waxy so it's able to build up so it looks really natural and gives your brows some substance to them, which is good because I barely have any eyebrows. I think it's great that they are now selling a mini size, which is exactly half the oz, and half the price, which makes it more affordable for many customers, and so it's less likely to dry out before you finish it. FYI- I've seen multiple people commenting on how it dries out, true, but if you buy Ingolot Duraline from a major department store and put just a drop or two, stir, and your precious cream products will be back to normal. Another plus, you can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner if you have the time to scrape the eyeshadow out and mix with the Ingolot Duraline, and apply! Don't drip into your eyeshadow pan or you will ruin it!
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I’ve used this brow product ever since it launched and I have yet to change it. This is THE EASIEST most natural looking, long wearing product for your brows. I love it so much I recommend everyone to get this product. Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel ColorLaura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting PowderMaybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime PrimerL.A. Girl HD Pro Concealtarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzerwet n wild ColorIcon Blush
Alicia C.
This entire line is phenomenal. Benefit is made to present the world with the top of the line brow products. This particular line is extra amazing. You can truly look as if the brow are real hair through and through and give them staying power that is unmatchable. I just love this stuff. However.. AND A HUGE HOWEVER, I do think it's really unfair that only more wealthy citizens can afford to use their products on a daily basis and that's truly unfair. Everyone should have access to such an amazing line. Everyone should be able to have great looking brows or a flawless foundation. I hope one day they do figure ought a way to make a more affordable line. That would be a true SELLOUT OVER AND OVER. [product:benefit-cosmetics-oh-my!-bold-&-angular-eyebrow-cream-gel-&-highlighter-value-set-4-medium]
Ebonee G.
Bronx
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I absolutely loved this brow gel and had started to used it for my everyday look instead of the Anastasia brow pomade. I got number 4 and it wasn’t that dark of a color but it was perfect for me because I was looking for more of a natural color and not something harsh. To apply this I just ended up using the brush that comes with it and it applies the product very well. Unfortunately I didn’t give this five stars because of how dry it has become. I haven’t had this for that long so I don’t know why. Even though it has become dry I really loved using it at first because of how nice my brows would come out so I would consider repurchasing it again even if it does get dry.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Don't get me wrong, I love benefit's brow products (Gimme Brow is my holy grail) but I was expecting more out of their brow pencils/creams. I've always used ABH (pomade and pencil) so seeing as I get my brows done at Benefit's Brow Bar and they actually use their own products, I figured I'd try them out. It's not that it's a bad product but it's not as pigmented as you'd want. It's perfect for filling in your brows and making them look natural enough to go out (not overly filled, I mean).

I'm a big fan of the packaging though! It's so convenient to have everything in one place so you're not scrambling to get other brushes in your purse or cosmetics bag. I'll continue using it because I do like it but if you want a more defined fill (say, glam night?), I suggest sticking to your usual product.
Nicole M.
Mattapan
I recently got on the "brow" wagon. Lol . I'm a blond and it actually never occurred to me to even eyebrows into my makeup routine until one day I saw a picture of myself and I look so funny because I it looks like I had no eyebrows. So I went out and that almost every eyebrow product on the market LOL. After trying almost every single one this is one of my all-time favorites. The quality is amazing, it lasts all day, and for a newbie like me, I was in no way intimidated buy the product and when my brows were done, it looked like I have been doing them for years. I recommend this product two people just learning how to use brow products, people that have been using them for years, or someone just looking for something new.
Amy Y.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This is the first pomade/gel eyebrow product I have tried and I like it. I use a random eyeliner brush I had and it has been working pretty well, but it is nice that it comes with a tiny "built in" brush in case I'm traveling and forget to bring my brush. It is pretty easy to apply and feather out, and quite natural which is how I like my eyebrows. I do warm up the product on my hand first because it is quite dry. Also, I accidentally left the cap off one night and it obviously dried out, so it's a liittle more difficult to work with, but still works! I especially reach for this product when I know I'm going to have a long day or be sweaty because this product lasts!
Vivian W.
This ka-brow gel is pretty good and the brush is pretty nice. When I first purchased this gel, I had dark brown hair with medium brown ombre, and the 4 was a little too dark on my skin, so I picked up the 3. The 3 may seem a little light, but when you layer it on it got a little darker. My hair has recently gotten completely medium blonde so now I use this more since it's my lightest eyebrow product. The brush is all you need and the gel last all day unless you go into water.
Lizz R.
Dallas
Lindo tono
Laa M.
tangier
What do you think guys about my soft makeup ?
Dahbia F.
Almería, Spain
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but does it really worth the price????
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brush (I don’t like the brush it comes with), I’m looking to get a new brow brush as mine is quite frayed. Any recommendations of brow brushes to use with ka brow?
Angela K.
I used the Anastasia dip brow and I loved it! How does this compare or differ ?

back