BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application! Includes signature Tips & Tricks!

• builds from natural-looking to dramatic
  • cream-gel colour
  • 24 hour* waterproof** wear

*Instrumental test on 23 panelists

**Instrumental test on 20 panelists

ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BARIUM SULFATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].  N° 09930/A

• What do you think guys about my soft makeup ? 5 Answers
  • How does it compare to wunderbrow????3 Answers
  • I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 b...5 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color
  • "I will never not use Kabrow. It's easy to use and blend. Looks absolutely amazing. Even the brush they give you is great" in 80 reviews
  • "I LOVE this brow gel! It’s replaced my wunderbrow2 for my go to long lasting brow product! Doesn’t budge and is creamy and super buildable for your desired brow look. It’s fairly good value for the quality and the packaging and brush are perfect!" in 14 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color I found eye brow life when I found this product. It's so easy to use but also kind of messy. The brunette shade is the perfect brown bc every other brown I've tried turns too red for me and the blondes just aren't dark enough for the look I want. The consistency is like a wet powder. This is one of my favorite brow products but my problem is with the container. The brush is short and you dip it in to the jar on the bottom, but most of the product sticks to the sides of the brush and not the brush, it sticks to the shaft so it's not going on your eye brow. If you dont wipe it off, it's going everywhere but your brow. And it doesnt come off easily. Great for my brows-- usually I can get 2 days wear on my brows. Everywhere else like my eyelid,forehead, nose, hands, fingers stays on for daysss. I have to really scrub. And I havent figured out how to get the product out of the sides of the jar. And mine may have dried out a little. It was so smooth and one swipe was good. But you may need an additional way to draw your lines if you draw the outline or draw lines to shape underneath or the top. But I'd recommend trying this brow product even to beginners bc it's pretty easy once you figure out how much needs to be on the brush for your desired look.
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually returned this item because when I had purchased it, I wasn't too experienced with doing my brows and I tended to go a bit overboard with this product. It's not as forgiving as other types of brow products. I exchanged for the goof proof pencil and had a much easier time and my brows didn't look so harsh. This is a great product nonetheless! Now I'm sure I could use it and make it work, i just prefer a pencil and powder over a pomade.
Zoey N.
This stuff is amazing. It's my favorite brow product. It's waxy so it's able to build up so it looks really natural and gives your brows some substance to them, which is good because I barely have any eyebrows. I think it's great that they are now selling a mini size, which is exactly half the oz, and half the price, which makes it more affordable for many customers, and so it's less likely to dry out before you finish it. FYI- I've seen multiple people commenting on how it dries out, true, but if you buy Ingolot Duraline from a major department store and put just a drop or two, stir, and your precious cream products will be back to normal. Another plus, you can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner if you have the time to scrape the eyeshadow out and mix with the Ingolot Duraline, and apply! Don't drip into your eyeshadow pan or you will ruin it!
EDNALYNN L.
Let me start off by bringing the packaging to your attention. It is it just so stinking cute. The top separates from the brush where you can place the end of the brush into a hole from that top therefore you can make the brush longer. Hello Brilliant! I literally have 4 of these babies & it makes my vanity look fancy ! Something about it just brings out the compliment. Next!!! Pigment. You dont need much to bring out your brows . Just decent tap / stroke in the pot will do. The formula is smooth & blendable. How about the stay power? I've wore this to the gym once and through the sweat it didn't really budge. Faded just a bit but nothing to noticeable. If I'm not working out on it and I'm just glam for the night its stay power is amazing. I had it on for nearly 7 hours once and it still look stunning. I literally repurchase this product and I always come back to it.
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
I’ve used this brow product ever since it launched and I have yet to change it. This is THE EASIEST most natural looking, long wearing product for your brows. I love it so much I recommend everyone to get this product. Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel ColorLaura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting PowderMaybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime PrimerL.A. Girl HD Pro Concealtarte™ shape tape contour concealerBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzerwet n wild Color Icon Blush
Julia S.
Granger, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eyebrow cream! This along with the brow pencil are my everyday go to’s. The packaging it very well thought out, it’s nice to have my brush and cream together. The brush is a perfect fit in the hand and very thin so it creates nice hair like strokes. The cream glides on smooth and is buildable for a darker look on the tips of your brows.
Lauren M.
Seneca
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 03 - medium more...
For me this is a no go. I am a beginner at makeup so maybe if I had more experience with using this type of application method I would enjoy it more. But for me it always made my brows look kind of muddy and it was extremely hard for me to shape my brows the way I wanted them. The color is nice and it came with a lot of product in the container. I also used my own eyebrows brush with this because the brush that came with it would get hard and caked up.
Emily M.
Santa Clara, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a brow pomade person so i’m not an expert on whether it was good or not but it definitely gave my brows more shape and definition. Probably wouldn’t buy again because I don’t like pomade type brow products but overall okay. Didn’t like the brush that much bc it was too small - I preferred the Anastasia Beverly Hills one!
Alicia C.
This entire line is phenomenal. Benefit is made to present the world with the top of the line brow products. This particular line is extra amazing. You can truly look as if the brow are real hair through and through and give them staying power that is unmatchable. I just love this stuff. However.. AND A HUGE HOWEVER, I do think it's really unfair that only more wealthy citizens can afford to use their products on a daily basis and that's truly unfair. Everyone should have access to such an amazing line. Everyone should be able to have great looking brows or a flawless foundation. I hope one day they do figure ought a way to make a more affordable line. That would be a true SELLOUT OVER AND OVER. [product:benefit-cosmetics-oh-my!-bold-&-angular-eyebrow-cream-gel-&-highlighter-value-set-4-medium]
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I absolutely loved this brow gel and had started to used it for my everyday look instead of the Anastasia brow pomade. I got number 4 and it wasn’t that dark of a color but it was perfect for me because I was looking for more of a natural color and not something harsh. To apply this I just ended up using the brush that comes with it and it applies the product very well. Unfortunately I didn’t give this five stars because of how dry it has become. I haven’t had this for that long so I don’t know why. Even though it has become dry I really loved using it at first because of how nice my brows would come out so I would consider repurchasing it again even if it does get dry.
Lizz R.
Dallas
Lindo tono
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brush (I don’t like the brush it comes with), I’m looking to get a new brow brush as mine is quite frayed. Any recommendations of brow brushes to use with ka brow?
Julie G.
Waukegan, IL
Por qué este producto es más caro que el de Anastasia Beverly Hills ?
Dahbia F.
Almería, Spain
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but does it really worth the price????
Laa M.
tangier
What do you think guys about my soft makeup ?

Sephora