MakeupEye MakeupMascaraBenefit Cosmetics
@jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara

[product:[email protected]�-roller-lash-curling-mascara] is this one different then the regular one?
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?
This product works ?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara!
Isa B.
orlando
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Isa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s not the product, this is the new Jeffrey star mascara and it absolutely insane I lover one of the best mascaras I have seen totally recommend
Christine P.
Celina, OH
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Christine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The comb like wand really helps to separate lashes and add length!! I love to use it as a base mascara
Diana R.
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Diana R.
One of my favorite mascaras. Definitely love the formula, how it lifts and curls up my eyelashes. Doesn’t clump or flake off. I like the style of the brush. Keeps my eyelashes separated. A continued favorite I like to rotate between. #mascara
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Kira C.
I've heard so many people rave about roller lash that I had to give it a try! In my opinion it's really great, but I dont think id pay full price for it considering my huge stock pile of other options from sub boxes and sales. It lengthens, curls, and volumizes really well and doesn't allow the lashes to clump. I definitely recommend it but probably wouldn't purchase anytime soon unless it was on sale
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ladies, if you're looking for a mascara that actually lengthens and curls your lashes, than I HIGHLY recommend this little gem; Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara. I didn't even use an eyelash curler neither and you can see how awesome my lashes curl! I'm DEFINITELY buying this mascara in full size!!
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Milca P.
The presentation that I have had of this mask is a sample size of my Ipsy bag.iPSY I love, it lengthens and volumizes the lashes of dirma even and moisturized, dries quickly and does not stain. I fell in love with that formula. Roller lash Mascara
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Bethany A.
One of the best mascaras on the planet! It builds volume and length without making your lashes look caked! Definitely recommend trying this
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Eduarda F.
It does not add volume, but it is great for lengthening and curling your lashes! The packaging is beautiful (like everything from Benefit) and the applicator is very good, I will keep it when the mascara runs out, because I can reuse it with other masks. The brush is made of silicone, has a slightly curved design and is full of teeth that vary in size. Inside the curve, they are short. On the outside, they are longer. the shape of the applicator helps a lot to separate the lashes well and to curl them. Its a really good mascara.
Courtney B.
Claymont, DE
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Courtney B.
I found my favorite mascara of ALL time. I was in disbelief at how long full and curled this made my lashes after a few coats. I have slightly curled lashes but this mascara lifted them to new heights. I have tried almost every Benefit, Tarte, Too Faced, and drug store mascara out there and so far this mascara is the best. It is $25 but they have minis at Ulta for $13 if you want to try it out first.
Bee Z.
Kissimmee, FL
Benefit Cosmetics @jeffreestar's desert island pick � roller lash curling mascara uploaded by Bee Z.
Although Benefit has never been my go-to brand (at all), the Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini has been the dreamiest mascara I've ever worn. Everything about how it looks is perfect, and the price is quite decent for the amazing results you get - my lashes look gigantic with it! Now, I do have to say that I have stabbed my poor eyes with the harsh plastic wand before, and it was not pretty, alongside the facts that it gets messy when removing and that it bothers my eyes after a long day wearing it. But, again, best mascara I've ever worn, so no amount of cons could make this product go down in my ranking! Will always buy again when running out, no doubts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alli W.
il y a un an
What is the best drugstore dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini? Lengthening and thin/non-clumping for natural makeup days?
Jennifer V. il y a un an
Maybelline Lash Sensation is the best drugstore dupe for almost 1/3 of the price and is the same consistency and wear of the Benefit Roller Lash. Great for everyday wear and very natural looking yet works and wears the same as Benefit.