BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy on Sephora*
Shayla B.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eye cream I've tried so far. It moisturizers and hydrates your under-eye skin and also helps reduce wrinkles that come along with aging underneath your eye. You do have to be careful to not get it in your eye though, as it does burn. Overall, I definitely reckoned if you want to splurge on a good eye cream!
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is phenomenal and a single jar will last you an incredibly long time. When they say it’s potent, it really use. You barely need to touch the jar and you have enough for both eyes (and the adorable packaging is obviously a plus). This isn’t advertised as some quick fix for any undereye issues you may have (wrinkles, darkness, etc.), it is merely a lovely moisturizer with a subtle, pleasant scent for the average gal. I honestly would be content with using this permanently.
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, this comes in a small glass jar, and it seems like there isn’t much but trust me a little goes a long way. When I first started using this, it felt great and I can see a difference. But the more and more I use it, I can see less and less results. I’m not sure if this is the products fault or if my skin just got used to it. Time to find something stronger. Does smell sort of pleasant and is best if kept in the fridge to keep cool.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
Review for: Mini
I received this in a mini size since it was in a package with other items. I thought the packaging was nice and that it went on smoothly and hydrated my under eye areas well. If I got too close to my eyes it would burn for a while but that’s alright. I would purchase the full size in the future.
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
Amazing feeling and smell! It works better than it says. I love this! I wasn't really into this vrand or products like this but it really changed my mind. Will be purchasing again and again.
briana m.
philadelphia
After hearing how great this product was I decided to try it out myself, only to find out that it irritates my skin. I do not want to scare anyone off from trying this product, because there are other factors into skin irritation, but i did find that my under-eyes became red and raw to the touch. It’s a thinner and more chemically processed cream than I’m used to. This caused discomfort and makeup application to be more stressful. Be sure to check how your skin reacts with this product before purchase.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up from Ulta last week, and I’ve used it every day since. For someone with combination skin this is the perfect addition to my skincare routine. I was using Philosophy; however it was just too expensive. I will be buying this again
Owen H.
Trenton
I used this product for over a month and I’ve noticed a big difference in the dark circles under my eyes. There not completely gone but there slowly fading away so fingers crossed this creme keeps working! It’s very hydrating and I love it!
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream just does nothing at all for me. The consistency great, the smell is mild but it just does nothing for me. A lot of people tend to love so I’d always suggest trying it out for yourself but I will not be repurchasing the product.
Alexandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eye cream - ever. I don't know what's in the cream but it really does lighten and lift the under eye. I use Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream every night after cleansing and every morning before makeup.
Alesia T.
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Kristin F.
Newport, NC
I'm not a huge fan of wearing heavy make up. I rarely wear concealer or foundation but I have horrible dark circles under my eyes? I have been looking for a good cream/lotion that will help correct the issue without breaking the bank or breaking out my face. Am I right in thinking this is the product I am looking for?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm very dry and need to even my texture out under my eyes. will this do the trick?