3 colors available

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
Received a small sample in a birchbox a couple of years ago & it was amazing! I saw changes within the week. Back then I was in college & could never afford the regular size. So 2-3 weeks ago I was searching for a new eye cream & remembered this & how great it was! Purchased at Ulta. This second time around I am just NOT loving it. I am noticing tons of fine lines that I never really noticed before. No change in dark circles under my eyes. It burns my eyes badly! Even when I think it is dry, I apply eye drops & its like the cream ends up in my eyes & they burn. I had laser eye surgery almost 2 months ago and was thinking my eyes were pretty much healed, but I certainly do not remember this burning my eyes so badly the first time I used it years ago. I'll finish the jar but unless I start seeing some results I will not purchase again.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
The product itself if very smooth and easy to apply to the eye gently without tugging on the skin. There isn't any smell and a little goes a very long way, so for the price you're getting a ton of product. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I've been using this morning and night for almost 5 months, pretty much every single day. I can honestly say I see very little difference in my under eye circles or wrinkles. I was hoping that after using the product for so long that I would start seeing more drastic improvements in my eye area. I love benefit products so much, but this was definitely disappointing for me. I wanted this to work so badly! I still use it at night to keep trying to see a difference, but there are much better options out there.
Talia W.
Talia W.
I love this eye cream!! It's not a heavy fragrance, something I love, but has great coverage. This is part of my daily skincare routine, so I actually use it twice daily!! I get dark circles, and I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my eye circles, but I have noticed that I can cover them up easier after using this product. It's such a cute bottle, and feels so nice and light on my skin, which is so delicate around my eyes. I don't know what it is about it, but it leaves my skin feeling silky, and actually looks glowing wherever I put it!! That's huge! I even put it up on my eyelids, and it really helps hold on my eyeshadow all day! And not nothing, but a little bit goes a long way with this cream. You just need the tiniest amount!
Trina M.
Trina M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend!
I enjoy this eye cream. It is very soothing and cooling . It is a product that is cooling whether you refrigerate it or not. That is something that really makes me enjoy this product that much more. The fact that you get the cooling sensation whether you use it from the jar as is at room temperature or you decide to put it in the fridge for a little extra umph is a big plus to me. I do recommend it . This cream is great for dark circles ! It isn't greasy , it's comfortable , it absorbs into the skin and because of all of these things I can put my eye make up on after if I want to use it in the morning not just at night .
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this eye cream. I've been using it for about 2 months and I have noticed a difference in the darkness and lines under my eyes. It does come I'm a smaller jar, but you really only need a tiny amount when applying. So, even though it's a small jar, it should last for months! I dab my ring finger in the jar and then rub both ring fingers together to sort of warm up and melt the product, then I apply to my under eye area. This routine really works wonderfully! I will be purchasing again.
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for an eye cream especially for my crazy dark circles ... After searching a lot I found this one and thought of trying it out to see if it really helps with dark circles like most of the reviewers claim it does. I've been using it for over 2 weeks and am extremely disappointed. It just don't do anything for me. Very disappointed. Will update my review once I have used up all the product. I have to use it Coz it's pretty pricey!!!
Britny G.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Love love love this eye cream. I've tried so many on the market that have shown no results. This one I noticed a difference after just one use. The under eye area looked much brighter and when I woke up in the morning the dark under eye circles appeared to be much lighter and are getting better by the day. You can feel it going to work instantly seeing as it has a slight tightening sensation.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I use this product before I apply my makeup and also when I get out of the shower and am doing my skincare routine. I absolutely love this product although I do feel that if you have bigger fingers, you may have trouble getting the last of the product out of the jar because of the shape. I think this helps my concealer to look smoothr and not crease horribly. Definitely recommend!
Yoana D.
Yoana D.
I don't really know yet how well it work s long term at removing dark circles and bags, but i got a sample as a free gift with purchase from Benefit, and so far i really like how it feels on my under eyes, its really smooth and thick so it stays on for a while. I am curious to see how well it works in the long term, will keep using and keep you updated : )
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Carol G.
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product that will erase the signs of fatigue and the under-eye bags.
Tonia H.