BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Lauren A.
This is my all time favorite eye cream. I have repurchased so many times! I don’t think I’ll ever use another eye cream!
Sha-Ron G.
Johannesburg
I've been using this to try out, i have a lot of dryness under my eyes. i have only been using it for a month and haven't really seen much improvement. i hear the Ole Hendrickson gives amazing results, so will probably try that next before repurchasing this
Christiana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a small sample of this from Ulta and I ended up really liking it! I personally do not have dark circles or under eye problems but I do have to say that it is really light on the under eyes and it makes your skin feel cool and refreshed! Plus a little goes a long way!
Marisa i.
Yonkers
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have the worst under eye bags and this cream I apply at night and in the morning my eyes are hydrated enough to apply concealer however I find I can’t put it too close to my lash line the perfume is very strong and burns my eyes o
Eélizz E.
sale morocco
The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months, I've used this for 2 years now, and find it's great as a night time ritual, I apply heavily and allow it to sink in (which it does), then I awake to BRIGHT well rested eyes! For the price, it's great value. And the result is great!
mandi O.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Mini more...
I received this product in multiple Benefit package deals. Benefit as a brand always has great deals. I haven’t found an eye cream I absolutely love yet so I use this because I feel like I should. However, I don’t see much of a difference when I don’t. It doesn’t irritate though.
Holli S.
Gorymin
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Super good! It brightened my eyes and got rid of puffy ness which was mush needed in a time of desperate need.
Silje Å.
Trondheim
This eye cream is very thick and moisturising. It feels good under the eyes. However it didnt do anything for my dark circles.
Maria Krystall M.
Durango, Dgo.
a cream for the eyes very fresh with a very cute packaging, with a very striking color, very nice packaging. good value
Elina B.
Strasbourg
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream is made with an good-feeling texture that penetrates the skin quickly, and doesn’t have a strong scent. It feels fresh on the skin and hydrated very well, even if putting your finger in the component is kinda gross every time and not really hygienic. I recommend it, the mini that i had lasted me a whole month using it almost everyday.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.