BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Gen H.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
Um... I think my definition of potent and Benefit’s definition differ greatly. This did absolutely nothing for my dark circles, in fact, drinking more water and eating less salt before bed has more of an impact than this product. Overpriced, but could be useful as an all over cream. Just don’t count on your dark circles to change, they’ll be there a month after using this regularly. Thoroughly disappointing.
Rebecca W.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Useless. I tried to love you but it just doesn’t work. Also it dries out SUPER quick so every time you go to open it it’s just less and less product that’s evaporated. Didn’t see a change with my circles at all. Not worth the price- I’ll pass.
Christina🎀 B.
San Diego
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Didn’t really do much when it came to dark circles. Used for about 6 months and went through 2 bottles of this. Very hydrating and helped a lot with puffiness but dark circles on the other hand did not have results
Lucky K.
Ponca City
Wasn't very impressionable Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream I woke up the next morning and my eyes were as dark as ever my fiancé bought it for me
Madelyn P.
Cynthiana
Purchased at: Benefit Cosmetics
I saw little to no difference with this product. My dark circles are still there and as prominent and ever. Very pricey for such a useless product. I’m not repurchasing & I do not recommend. I usually love Benefit...
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Sadly this made me break out in a small rash all under my eyes. I got this eye cream in a sample set and was excited to try it out. It was a creamy formula, i just wish it worked out better for me.
Mikayla C.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Unfortunately, I ran into nothing but problems with this eye cream. Every time I use this it burns my eyes very badly. Also, I never saw a difference in my dark circles or fine lines under my eyes. I would not buy this product again.
Emma H.
Tried this product only a couple of times because every time I put it on it irritated and had a burning sensation under my eyes. Very disappointed
Helen W.
Co. Durham, Co. durham
This product burns on application for me and as a result i end up having red patches under my eyes. I have tried it several times and still have the same result. So for me, it is a poor rating, I understand that not all products work for everyone.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I do not like this eye cream at all. This was very bad for my sensitive eye area. It made my eye area bumpy and irritated. I gave it multiple tries, but every time I tried, my skin did not react well. It works well for other people. If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend this.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.