BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

CERA B.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite eye cream. It’s very affordable and I can noticeably see a difference when I use it every night & day. It’s very hydrating and not heavy. It soaks right in to the skin. Definitely recommend this.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I give this three stars. This eye cream does nothing for my dark circles, which is claims to fix. But it does help with puffiness. It also is super moisturizing! I tend to use this as an eye cream at night. I store it in the refrigerator.

After long, sleepless nights it makes a great eye mask. Take a glob of cold cream and slather it under your eyes. It takes about 20 minutes to absorb. But the difference in my under eyes is fantastic!
Vanessa P.
San Jacinto , CA
This is a hydrating under eye cream that improves dark circles over time. My eyes have been really dry and this has been helping a lot. It’s priced about the same as other brands
Julie M.
This product was good, but I dont think it really help firm up the skin under my eyes, or helped with dark circles, but I did find that it helps with puffiness and redness a bit.
Renee M.
Smelled good but didn’t really do anything it seemed, I purchased it from ulta beauty and the Benefit rep kept assuring me it was the best thing since sliced bread but sadly it was not
Whitney H.
Received this as a free sample, and enjoyed how it wore under makeup, and helped w dryness. Didnt see much for dark circles though. May be great for someone with just dru crepe undereyes and not alot of treatment for circles.
mcclain h.
Review for: Mini more...
I got the mini size from a kit. I thought it made my eyes feel hydrated for sure. My makeup set well over it and it didn't cause any problems for my makeup application.
Sara H.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really enjoyed this eye cream although if I could change anything, it would be the scent. It doesn’t smell bad, but in a world full of options, I found I was reaching more often for other products.
Candy F.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
A la verdad mis círculos negros casi no se notan, pero el poco tiempo que llevo usando este producto, me he dado cuenta que este ha sido cómplice de la mejoría de ellos
Alesia c.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I've had major bags under my eyes since college and have tried a ton of different products, but this is definitely one of my favs!! Not only does it work ALL DAY LONG, but it really moisturizes your skin and leaves it silky smooth! I feel instantly younger after I have out some on and love all the compliments I get for looking so refreshed and happy ;) Highly Recommend if you have any bags, dark circles, etc!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.