BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Evelynn D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
The price… Worth it! I have used this on my mom and my cousin and they had amazing results instantly.. really does work ! I personally have never used it but I did apply to them and touching the formula I would say that it seems very gentle on the skin and is creamy so your face will be irritated. Highly recommend!
Leanne F.
Dover, DE
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is okay. I wish it felt cooling under the eye but it feels kinda heavy. I wouldn’t buy again though. It kinda improved my dark circles but not a lot.
Sarah C.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product really helped my under eye. Previously, I didn’t feel like I needed eye creams but this on made a huge difference when I put my under eye concealer on
Tanya S.
Washington, D.C.
I received a tiny sample of this in a Sephora purchase so I can't speak to the long-term effectiveness but this is pretty moisturizing in the time that I used it!
Carolina
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I bought this at Macy’s it was recommended to me by my benefit brow lady I didn’t really like the product because it felt a little to rich for me but it does work
Kayla G.
deland, florida
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love this product! Helps with dark circles and bags! Trick in using it but jt in the fridge for five minutes before use and you will not a even bigger difference!
• C.
The smell of this makes me think it isn't the best. I used a bunch of their skin care for a week and broke out super bad and I think it's the smell of everything.
Jessica P.
Alexandria
While this product did soften my eye area dramatically, it burned when I applied it. Now, my skin is beyond sensitive so I am used to cream burning. I got the small jar and honestly this was so much of a hassle to get out because the product would get stuck in the crease near the top. For a young adult, my eye area is quite wrinkly because of the dryness/regular allergic actions to the air, but I can say my deep wrinkles and even the bags under my eyes aren't as noticeable. I probably wouldn't buy this again. The only products that I truly love from Benefit's skincare line is the Total Moisture Facial Cream, and the face wash, which I have repeatedly purchased many times.
Tiffany G.
West Haven, CT
Amazing eye cream especially for the price point! Very reasonable! Definitely smooth fine lines and depuffs!, Storing in the fridge gives you the extra cooling sensation and helps even more with depuffing! definitely would rebuy. recommend to anyone!
Kara B.
St Petersburg, FL
Was just ok for me. It didn’t help too much with my under eyes and my fine lines. I only had a small sample of it. But not sure if I would buy a larger size or not
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.