BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Stephanie
BEST EYE CREAM EVER!!!! I literally ask for this eye cream every Christmas. It does an amazing job of calming down any tiredness that may show up on my eyes the next morning.
ալյանս հ.
Atkinson, NH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This was definitely a disappointment. It literally did nothing and seemed to never dry. It was just a watery mess that didn’t actually go into the skin but rather slime on top. I don’t recommend this.
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this! I use it mostly at night but occasionally in the morning when I look extra tired. It super moisturizing and I've noticed it plumps the skin under my eyes so that my lines are less obvious.
Deidra R.
Only eye cream I've used in recent times that I actually feel like does something for me. It has a slight tingle but not bad and I feel like it has slightly brightened my undereyes.
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
This does a wonderful job of fading the look of dark circles but I noticed that it's not very hydrating so it didn't help with any of the fine lines or texture under my eyes
Maddie B.
Hilton Head Island
It really has helped me improve my dark circles and fine lines. I have had it for a while and I'm still not out. It does not take much per use. Definitely worth it for me.
Alyssa R.
Lansing , MI
I liked this product, but I didn't seem to notice a big difference when using it. I got it as a sample in my Birchbox, but I don't think I would buy the full sized product!
Kristen Melissa M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I enjoy this eye cream. It is very soothing and cooling . It is a product that is cooling whether you refrigerate it or not. That is something that really makes me enjoy this product that much more. The fact that you get the cooling sensation whether you use it from the jar as is at room temperature or you decide to put it in the fridge for a little extra umph is a big plus to me. I do recommend it . This cream is great for dark circles ! It isn't greasy , it's comfortable , it absorbs into the skin and because of all of these things I can put my eye make up on after if I want to use it in the morning not just at night .
Katrina O.
Sunnyvale, CA
To be fair, I've only used this product once but I didn't love how it felt when I put it on my skin. That being said, the packaging is so cute and I'm sure it would work with a longer trial period.
Jamie P.
Great for fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. You can also put it In the fridge for added relief of puffy eyes. Cost is fairly reasonable. Little bit goes a long way.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.