BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Diana K.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Unfortunately I have really dark circles and was looking for something to help me ! Luckily I found benefit dark circle eye cream ! After a few days of applying it , my under eyes started to lighten up !
Sara F.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Mini more...
Being a student who studies ALOT this product is a life saver. It takes bags the size of Alaska and turns them into beautiful smooth and even colored skin. Definitely recommend for any and everyone who is sleep deprived.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I got this as a sample at ULTA and I really like how it brightens my eyes when I have dark circles. I also like that it doesn't take much to get the job done, which is a bonus!
Hannah T.
Montville, NJ
Really soft and smooth for the undereye, but I honestly didn't see much of a difference in brightening or fine lines. Just was moisturized for the time being while applying it.
Hope L.
It is pretty expensive, but it gives good results to make you look more awake and less puffy. If I wasn't on the budget I would buy it again. I think the packaging is beautiful and I would highly recommend to anyone who isn't on a budget.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This stuff works but trust the name! It IS potent! It seems every time I use it, I get some in at least one eye and baby, does that burn and sting like none other! It does the job though.
Valerie J.
I love this moisturizer, it’s super lightweight and I can really feel it working throughout the day! It doesn’t make me oily, and I don’t feel dry! It smells really good too!!
ալյանս հ.
Atkinson, NH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This was definitely a disappointment. It literally did nothing and seemed to never dry. It was just a watery mess that didn’t actually go into the skin but rather slime on top. I don’t recommend this.
Stephanie
BEST EYE CREAM EVER!!!! I literally ask for this eye cream every Christmas. It does an amazing job of calming down any tiredness that may show up on my eyes the next morning.
Tatev S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love the benefit brand and how cute their products are. I’ve been using their eye cream for several years now and couldn’t be happier. My under eyes get enough moisture and I wake up to no puffy eyes
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.