BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Joslyn F.
This is always been one of my OG favorites! Perfect in every way! Just a tip to not apply to close to the eye or it will make your eyes itch because of the product being so absorbent
Jessie C.
Columbus, OH
Been using for about 3 months. It works well when it’s on, but I can’t say I’ve seen any lasting improvement of my under eye circles. But when in use, area under eyes looks refreshed.
Nicole H.
This product is somewhat helpful in moisturizing my dry skin around my eyes but has left me less than amazed. It works ok as an overall eye cream but is way over priced compared to cheaper drugstore alternatives.
Amy F.
Rogers
I love the smell and feel of this product. It soaks in to the skin nicely and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It’s a little on the pricier side, but I don’t mind paying it a little more for something I know works.
Courtney M.
Longview, WA
I've purchased this eye cream multiple times and it never disappoints. It smooths, hydrates, and depicts my under eye. I keep mine in the fridge and put it on at the end of a long day and it is so refreshing.
Sophia A.
Memphis
This eye cream is the first ever eye cream I've tried! It makes me feel so refreshed and my face feels so moisturized. I also use the Benefit face cream with it and it does wonders!
Alison K.
Strongsville, OH
I really liked this eye cream especially for someone just starting out with using eye creams this is a great starting point. It’s not too heavy and intense but you are preventing.
Liz C.
Othello, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This winter I had a major case of dry cracked skin around my eyes for no apparen't reason. I've always had allergic shiners and with working full time and being a full time student...hello puffiness. My under eyes were a disaster. I have tried countless products over the years and this was the only one to actually work!
In one day I noticed a dramatic decrease in dark circles AND puffiness!
applying it is easy and very soothing. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It is a bit pricey but not when you consider how great it works as well as that you only use a pea size amount twice a day.
I have very sensitive skin and this product gave me no problems, even around the sensitive eye area. I apply it every morning and it helps keep the dark circles away and is a great primer for eye make up!
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I really like this product. I feel like it leaves my under eyes refreshed and hydrated. I don’t have dark circles but i feel like this product helps minimize my under eye creases.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.