BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Allie E.
I was instructed by the woman working for Benefit that I should set this lotion on the skin below my eyes and allow it to soak in rather than rubbing it in with my fingers. I'm glad she instructed me to do so because I believe this helps allow the product to be effectively absorbed by the skin. This product is great for hydrating the under-eye skin that often turns into dark circles. The only problems I have with this product are that it leaves a somewhat greasy shine on your skin and that it stings pretty bad if you get it into your eye. I would definitely recommend this to others who wish to care for the sensitive skin under the eyes, just don't get it in your eye!
nanis G.
So far I've used this product for about a month and I've noticed a difference in my dark under eye area. My under eyes seem to appear lighter in color and skin feels soft after each application. Can't wait to see results after 2 months! Also a little application goes a long way. Definitely a plus!
Dareen T.
germantown
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This product moisturized my eyes and I loved it soo much and I would use this product a million times more it was soo good and it was not pricey at all. It was a very good product and I loved it I will buy it again.
Nicole A.
New York City
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I’m not sure if my product was expired or just had a weird smell to it but I was not a fan of this and I actually had some burning sensation under my eyes. I did see some results though.
Jennifer S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I feel like this makes my under eyes even MORE dry than they already are. After using it for a couple of days, I started to get tiny little bumps under my eyes also( and I do not have sensitive skin) I am not a fan.
Jazmin Z.
Omaha
Definitely potent! Base is so creamy for a moisturized lightweight and smooth finish. No improvement needed on this. My first time using and i would definately buy again. Thank you Ulta!
Rachel L.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is seriously incredible... it helps with puffiness, darkness and wrinkles. I had someone try it on one eye and not the other and the results were amazing! Right away results!
trina M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend!
Krystal R.
Beaverton, OR
Just got this yesterday and already loving the results my eyes feel rested and so rejuvenated! Also you can use this cream as a mask around you eyes just leave for 10min then wash off!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This eye cream smells medicated, but I did see results after a week or so of use. There was less wrinkles and my bags under my eyes were less prominent. I highly recommend this product.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.