BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Mini more...
I wanted to live this but it fell flat it was very dissatisfying I’m glad I bought a mini but upset it went with me o vacation first time and time user for this product I wouldn’t recommend
Alexa R.
Brighton , MI
I love the feeling and the smell. Haven’t been using long enough to notice a major difference. Price is reasonable and I find it hydrating. It isn’t oily and doesn’t mess with your makeup.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
Received a small sample in a birchbox a couple of years ago & it was amazing! I saw changes within the week. Back then I was in college & could never afford the regular size. So 2-3 weeks ago I was searching for a new eye cream & remembered this & how great it was! Purchased at Ulta. This second time around I am just NOT loving it. I am noticing tons of fine lines that I never really noticed before. No change in dark circles under my eyes. It burns my eyes badly! Even when I think it is dry, I apply eye drops & its like the cream ends up in my eyes & they burn. I had laser eye surgery almost 2 months ago and was thinking my eyes were pretty much healed, but I certainly do not remember this burning my eyes so badly the first time I used it years ago. I'll finish the jar but unless I start seeing some results I will not purchase again.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I was pleasantly surprised how well this works! It really makes a difference. This brand never disappoints. I’m a huge fan! Great value. Worth every penny in my opinion! I will buy again!
Sujin H.
This product wasn't special for me. It had a slight smell that I didn't like and I didn't find myself using it. I think it expired by the time I opened it again. I wasn't impressed at all!
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
One of my all time favorites! Benefit has never failed me on their accessory face products- skin care, primer, setting sprays etc. Soft and smooth with a long lasting moisturizing effect!
Gabby Y.
Peekskill, NY
The it’s potent eye cream is great. It has apple extract and coco extract in it so it helps brighten the undereye and produce collagen and it so cooling that it feels great under the eye.
Lynae N.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased this 3 times. I have naturally puffy eyes and this makes them look bright and over time my wrinkles disappeared. I'm 36 and I love this stuff. Can't beat it for the price too.
nanis G.
So far I've used this product for about a month and I've noticed a difference in my dark under eye area. My under eyes seem to appear lighter in color and skin feels soft after each application. Can't wait to see results after 2 months! Also a little application goes a long way. Definitely a plus!
Allie E.
I was instructed by the woman working for Benefit that I should set this lotion on the skin below my eyes and allow it to soak in rather than rubbing it in with my fingers. I'm glad she instructed me to do so because I believe this helps allow the product to be effectively absorbed by the skin. This product is great for hydrating the under-eye skin that often turns into dark circles. The only problems I have with this product are that it leaves a somewhat greasy shine on your skin and that it stings pretty bad if you get it into your eye. I would definitely recommend this to others who wish to care for the sensitive skin under the eyes, just don't get it in your eye!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.