BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Candace C.
I love this eye cream! It lasts forever! I have used it every night for a year and still have well over half the product left. I have definitely noticed my dark circles fading and no more bags!
Valeria J.
San Antonio
Love this eye cream! Didn’t think great skincare could come from a makeup brand but this definitely does what it says! This is great before makeup because of its brightening properties and I first found it in my local Ulta. Definitely would recommend.
Katlyn L.
Bakersfield
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I got talked into buying this at ulta. But man it stung my eyes so badly. I avoided getting too close but I could still feel it. I have tried this multiple times and just can’t seem to like it.
Megan H.
Andale, KS
A great product for morning and night. It doesn’t feel to heavy on the skin. This eye cream met my expectations. I decided to buy it at ulta when it was on sale and I will be buying it again !
Abby S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very nice moisturizer for under the eyes, I don't use it that much because I don't see too much of a difference but it is very saturated. You could get away with just using your everyday moisturizer for under your eyes
Amanda M.
Clovis, CA
I love this product I️ use it everyday, before applying makeup, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream is the best. Overall it has helped my face with redness and dryness
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a great eye cream. I love the way it smells and also love the face cream that goes with it if you’re looking for something heavy and moisturizing. It definitely reduces my lines and dark circles.
Melinda W.
Charlestown
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love! This is an eye cream I will use for years to come! The packaging is so cute love the vibe! It’s gentle I don’t break out and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a good under eye cream! Many sizes to buy as well.
kailey w.
Very nice texture, I would recommend warming the product up between your fingers before applying it. Using it consistently I noticed a difference in my dark circles and overall look of my eyes.
Ruth B.
Ok. This product deserves 5 stars. I decided I needed an eye cream, and I feel like this stuff does the job pretty well. Only complaint is towards the end of my the product, it is hard to scrape the rest out of the sides...
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.