BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I'm really disappointed in this product. I never thought I had sensitive eyes until using this cream. My under eyes sting and turns red and feels dry. Definitely doesn't do much with dark circles
Chanterra
Bourne
You guys! This eye cream is great. I have been using it for years and I still haven't found one to beat it. It is just the perfect blend for me because I am dry on the outskirts of my face but then I am oily in my t-zone which includes my forehead and chin, sometimes my upper lip, but mainly my nose and the skin on either side of my nose. This skin is right next to my under eyes so the area right along where my under eye concealer begins starts becoming visible. For some reason when I use this eye cream this doesn't happen. It is because of its design. It is a cream based product, containing good nutrients and extracts, as well as some peptide and acidic properties. It is these properties that allow the eye cream to absorb so nicely in the skin. I am a firm believer in wearing eye cream under makeup so it's great to find something that will give me the hydration but the long wear of a mattifying primer.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love love this eye cream by benefit. A little goes a long way. It is kind of pricey but very worth it. Keeps under my eyes very soft and helps with fine lines around eyes. Will repurchase again.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Mini more...
It’s good but I don’t think I see enough of a lasting difference to pay the price. You can feel a tingle as soon as you put it under your eyes. They do tighten quickly but within minutes you don’t notice a difference anymore.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I felt like this made my eyes less puffy and didn't look black. It smells a little weird but it fades away. I got a sample of it and I liked it. Felt it did pretty good with keeping my eyes bright
Krystal B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I bought this when it was on sale. And although it’s a fine cream it wasn’t anything special. I use it but I’ve never noticed a change. It’s not harsh though so I do use it still as an eye cream here and there but just for extra application of moisture.
Taylor R.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Love love love this!! I don’t have wrinkles but I don’t sleep enough and it shows under my eyes. This brightens my dark circles and depuffs. I can easily wear it under makeup without looking weird!! Would definitely buy again.
Amber
Willow Glen
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Honestly I was a little disappointed. I’ve been using this for awhile and have not noticed a difference with my circles. It has lasted a long time as a little goes a long way but I’m not noticing much.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Let this stuff absorb completely before applying concealer. I made the mistake of not letting it set completely and applied my concealer and it really slipped later that day, which never happens.
Melinda W.
Charlestown
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love! This is an eye cream I will use for years to come! The packaging is so cute love the vibe! It’s gentle I don’t break out and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a good under eye cream! Many sizes to buy as well.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.