BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I’ve been using this every morning to give my sad little college stressed eyes some relief and it has been wonderful. It’s a small container but the product is really nice and keeps my eyes looking fresher.
Nelly N.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It’s okay. Nothing to rave about. I have noticed some change in the puffiness and dark circles around my eyes but I don’t think it’s from using this product. It does not have a smell to it, but i did notice that it irritates my eyes a little.
Esmeralda N.
San Antonio, TX
Love it! Simple light weight not to oily, almost feels like cool water over your eyes it's great! Comes with ALOT of product for the price and is GREAT! Will last u a good while! This is a repurchase for me!
Argie M.
Did nothing for me. I've used for about two - three weeks and didn't change anything for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Didn't help with the puffiness of lines. It was my first and last time using this product. I've tried others from this brand and I'm nkf even going to try them
Natasha  H.
Glenshaw, PA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is amazing! If you’re looking for a product that is going to really brighten your dark circles and bring some life to your face, this worked so well. However it doesn’t do much more than that!
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
One of the first eye creams I used and I really loved it all of benefits skincare line is excellent! This product helps with discoloration and puffiness and doesn’t irritate at all it feels great on the skin
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased this eye cream solely on the way it felt on my eyes. I would have to give another review about it in 4 weeks. I purchased it at Sephora and the package is really nice. And again it feels really nice on.
Bethany C.
Madison
Review for: Mini more...
I received this as a sample after an Ulta purchase. I have had this eye cream for MONTHS in this tiny little container and I use it every single day! It's incredibly soft and moisturizing and I will, FOR SURE, be buying the full size container when I run out of the sample.. if I ever do!!
Andi M.
Dallas, TX
Not a fan of this eye cream especially for the price. Packaging is cute like all benefit products but the cream itself is greasy and heavy and I personally didn't see any improvements when using the product.
Alondra L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Amazing product if you want your dark circles to end , inexpensive but affordable and worth buying I bought mine on Sephora’s website , it most definitely meet my expectations smoothly applied , refreshing
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.