BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Kendra R.
I am in the beginning stages of using this product but I feel that I can see a difference. Pretty pricy but nothing has ever helped my dark circles before this. Benefit would benefit (pun) to allow smaller sizes.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love this eye cream! The most important thing for your delicate eye area is moisture! It instantly brightens, and then over time helps reduce dark circles. When I run out of it, my skin certainly does suffer.
Maisie L.
Henderson, NV
Love this cream the consistency is everything and it really takes care of puffiness and dark circles it definitely met my expectations I've rebought multiple times it's worth every single penny highly recommend
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
Love it! I use it in the mornings to help with puffiness and dark circles! And once or twice a week I layer it on really thick like a mask and leave it on for about 30-60 min! My under-eye feels so smooth after!
G M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This product works alright. I think if I used it more often the more effective it would be. It is very gentle on my face. Also, it is somewhat effective. I might buy this again if I come across it at the store
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I used this Eye cream for about two months and I did not notice any difference. It did make my under eye area very soft but I still had lots of dark circles and puffiness. I’m not sure I would purchase again.
Shaquilla B.
Boston
This eye cream by Benefit definitely works to keep my under eyes moisturizer, however I find that the cream is a bit greasy and will cause creasing and fading in concealer if applied immodestly before makeup.
Ellen S.
Chicago
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
i think this product is very hydrating and keeps undereyes looking better. however i don’t think it does anything for dark circles like it says it does. i also think it isn’t the best and seeping into my skin
Talia W.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream!! It's not a heavy fragrance, something I love, but has great coverage. This is part of my daily skincare routine, so I actually use it twice daily!! I get dark circles, and I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my eye circles, but I have noticed that I can cover them up easier after using this product. It's such a cute bottle, and feels so nice and light on my skin, which is so delicate around my eyes. I don't know what it is about it, but it leaves my skin feeling silky, and actually looks glowing wherever I put it!! That's huge! I even put it up on my eyelids, and it really helps hold on my eyeshadow all day! And not nothing, but a little bit goes a long way with this cream. You just need the tiniest amount!
Meagan A.
Richfield
I never knew how dry my under eye area was until the brow girl at Utah used this while waxing my brows. I could totally see a difference right away. This goes on smoothly. The product itself actuallyadted for a long time before having to replace
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.