BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
I like it and I dont. It has helped with dark circles and puffiness, but it didn't do anything for wrinkles, also I suspect it is the reason I started getting super small bumps on my eye area where I've applied it
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I love this product it leaves my under eyes refreshed and brightens up my eyes I highly recomend it also smells nice and the packaging is nice as well I bought this at ulta and I would buy it again it is really nice
Heather S.
For the price of this product I️ thought that I️ would see more results after being almost half way through the bottle. It doesn’t make your make up run if applied at night with my night time routine. I️ haven’t tried during the day.
Christina🎀 B.
San Diego
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Didn’t really do much when it came to dark circles. Used for about 6 months and went through 2 bottles of this. Very hydrating and helped a lot with puffiness but dark circles on the other hand did not have results
Renee O.
Fredericktown, OH
Review for: Mini more...
My dark circles are minimal compared to some, mine are mostly due to allergies and sinus issues. I received a small sample with purchase of this product, and so far I like it. Will see if it lives up to its claim!
Kayla B.
As a twenty something, I didn't think too much about my under eyes. But after using this, it has made my under eyes so soft and made my concealer look better. (and I use drug store concealer) I also notice a big difference when I don't use it. It reflects the light, so if you don't wear makeup, you look more awake, just from the cream. Love it.
Maisie L.
Henderson, NV
Love this cream the consistency is everything and it really takes care of puffiness and dark circles it definitely met my expectations I've rebought multiple times it's worth every single penny highly recommend
Amaris B.
Fresno
Review for: Mini more...
I personally don’t have dark circles but I have a friend that does and she let me use it on her under eyes and it began to work immediately. She did break out a little towards the outer corner of one of her eyes.
Kendra R.
I am in the beginning stages of using this product but I feel that I can see a difference. Pretty pricy but nothing has ever helped my dark circles before this. Benefit would benefit (pun) to allow smaller sizes.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I've been using this product religiously for 8 months and have NOT noticed a difference at all under my eyes. I loved the consistency and packaging, but it just didn't seem to work for me. I wouldn't recommend.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.