BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Ashley N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product, I have used 2 pots of it. I personally use it all over my face and it leaves a dewy glow. If I use it aroijnd my eyes only, my skin tingles, but it does appear to work well. Have repurchased!
Raevyn M.
Grand Junction, CO
I got this as a sample size & I freaking loved it! The packaging is so cute and it left my under eyes feeling so moisturized. I would definitely buy the full size of this & recomend to anyone who wants to try an eye cream.
Alyssa Y.
Love love love this stuff! I've been using it at night and can see a difference when worked with regularly. I don't drink enough water which can make dark circles appear worse so this is so good to add to your daily routine.
vanna p.
I got this as a free Sephora sample and used it for a few weeks. It did hydrate underneath my eyes, however I didn't really notice any visible inference under my eyes. Maybe I needed to use the product for longer.
Serena F.
Beckville
Review for: Mini more...
I received this product in a Birchbox. I haven't noticed that it has depuffed my eyes, but it does seem to lighten the dark circles. I don't think it makes enough difference that I would actually buy this product, though.
Kelly M.
Bellwood, IL
This was a part of a 5 piece face care set I got from ULTA. The other products in the line are amazing but its potent eye cream was magic in a jar. A little dab will do. I started to see improvement in just about a week.
Sarah B.
Review for: Mini more...
I got a sample of this from an order I made at Ulta. it’s so good. it’s very cooling. unfortunately I only had the mini sample so I couldn’t use long enough for great results but i’ll definitely be buying a bigger size.
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh. While I don’t think it reduces wrinkles, it does help reduce dark circles. It also absorbs quickly, making it a viable staple before morning makeup applications.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I like this eye cream but don't think I love it. It is moisturizing but keep away from your eyes or it stings! Not noticing a difference in dark circles or fine lines. Wouldn't spend this much money for this eye cream again.
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
This eye product is the best I've tried so far! Definitely a must have! A little goes a long way and I've had this for over a year and still have half of the product left! It also hydrates underneath my eye amazingly!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.