BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Holly E.
Victorville, CA
I haven’t noticed that the product really did much for me but to be fair I haven’t used it extremely frequently. My dark circles aren’t too bad so it would be hard to notice a difference but I use it when I want extra moisture.
Taylor D.
Dallas
When they say "it's potent" they aren't messing around. I've used this for years and I still can't get over how soothing and refreshing it feels to put on and the littlest goes the longest way, be sparing. Fav eye cream for sure
Marina l.
Quincy, MA
Omg 😲 meu produto favorito da vida 😍
Nunca levei um produto desse a sério , e quebrei a cara por não ter usado antes .
Usando aquelas luzes de estúdio , minha pele acabou dando uma manchadinha , e esse produto clareou bastante
Casey B.
New york, NY
I got this product as a promotional sample, and was blown away by the results and how long my tiny sample lasted! The tiny little pot lasted for 3 months and did wonders for my dark under eyes and keeping the area well hydrated
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
I love this product! I feel creams are the best compared to gels or serums for my eyes and this cream is so hydrating and takes away my puffiness in the morning! I love benefit products so much and this one does not disappoint!
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I bought this product from Ulta. It was part of a Benefit Cosmetics box that had a variety of their products in travel size. I didn't care for this product. It irritated the skin around my eyes. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Mallory M.
This really didn’t do much. Actually it is kind of irritating on the skin, and after reviewing the ingredients, there’s more film-forming agents, alcohol and preservatives than anti-aging ingredients. I regretted purchasing.
Natalia V.
I don't enjoy the smell of this product, but it does a nice job moisturizing my under eyes. It's a little pricey for me because I know there are other great products that don't cost as much. Overall, it's good but not for me.
Ashley N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product, I have used 2 pots of it. I personally use it all over my face and it leaves a dewy glow. If I use it aroijnd my eyes only, my skin tingles, but it does appear to work well. Have repurchased!
Emily W.
This is one of the first eye creams I have ever used and it is great. It is lightweight and it does diminish some darkness under the eyes. I think this product is at a great price and I would definitely purchase this again.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.