BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Frances A.
Hollywood
Review for: Mini more...
I used this daily, morning and night, and got the best results possible. I had the mini and it lasted me about 4-5 months with everyday application, so you’re really getting bang for your buck. I’d highly recommend it to anyone with dark circles.
Monette T.
Emmett, ID
If you love a moisturizing I cream this is definitely a great one. Super creamy but not too thick under the eyes which is really great. Purchased at Ulta beauty. Definitely over all great product. Would suggest to anyone with dry under eyes.
Tika D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I think it was good eye cream. It did what it was supposed to do which is to hydrate your under-eye. To be honest I don’t feel like an eye cream really gets rid of dark circles but i do believe that you should use it to prevent wrinkles.
Brianna Y.
sacramento, CA
I've used this product when I get my eyebrows waxed at benefit and I like it. I wouldn't repurchase this product just because I didn't see much of a difference under my eyes. This is a nice product but there are better products out there.
Madeline F.
Enfield
Review for: Mini more...
I received a few minis of this eye cream and I will be purchasing the full size. I have dry skin and it is so hydrating. The price is average and well worth the money. Highly recommended it is my new favorite and stays right on my vanity
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
This is a good eye cream. It is certainly moisturizing. But there's nothing terribly special about it compared to other products, I appreciate that it's not a gel and more so cream for moisturizing reasons but aside from that it's a pretty standard eye cream
Elisse V.
This product helped reduced the puffiness I get in the mornings and hydrates my under eyes tremendously. I have repurchased this product several times at my local Benefit boutique. I have recommended Benefit services to plenty of friends.
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
One of the best if not the best eye cream! This make my eye and eyelids really nice and smooth! I bought mine at Ulta! Love the packaging too! Adds a nice touch! Love this and reccomend to everyone! Will be buying again in future!
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I honestly didn’t notice a big difference when using this product. It is very gentle and has a nice smell but not super effective. I don’t think i would purchase this again. There are other eye creams that could make a bigger difference
Brooke H.
Six Mile Run, PA
Before I started using this I had extreme dark circles and flaky eyelids. I have been looking for three years..nothing would work until I use this!! My dark circles have noticeably diminished and my eyelids are the best they've ever been!!!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.