BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Madison A.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Hands down the best eye cream I’ve used. I can see a difference right after I use it. I usually use it once a day in the morning when I wake up and it automatically decreases the morning puffiness and adds a glow.
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
A little definitely goes a log way with this product. I literally use an amount the size of the tip of my pinky nail for both under eye areas. It seems pricey upfront, but when you take into account how long it lasts, it’s worth it!
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Mini more...
I like this eye cream a lot! It feels deeply moisturizing but not too heavy. I use it in my daily routine, and my skin absolutely loves it. I need to purchase the bigger size so I’ll have more on hand! I would recommend to friends.
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
Love it! Benefit is one of my favorite brands across the board. The packaging of this product is very nice, affordable and works great! Definitely exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be adding this to my skincare routine.
Andrea S.
Lexington, KY
This product works really well. My favorite thing about this product is how long it lasts. You really only need a tiny scoop to see results. I put it on before bed and don’t feel like it leaves my skin feeling too oily or sticky.
Chrissie M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product is wonderful! It did amazing for my dark circles they faded in less than a month. it was every gentle and perfect for my sentive skin. It was very effective for my dark under eyes and i would definitely bye it again!
Megan M.
Conroe
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
LOVE this under eye cream! It has apple fruit extract which is rich in vitamin c to help brighten the under eyes. It smells clean, there’s no harsh perfume smell and I started noticing results within a few days. I will always carry this product in my skin care arsenal!!!
Naba A.
I seen a youtuber use this on YouTube and fell in love so I had to order it right away and I love it!!! It's my first time using it and it's so gentle and amazing. Words can't explain how much I love this and my mom and sisters love it now too and can't get enough of it.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this product for the past month. Its A-mazing. It clarifies your dark circles right away and at the same time if keeps them hydrated for a long time. I totally recomend this product. And i would for sure buy it again.
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
I have been using this for several years now. I have tried several eye creams out there and this is the only one I have found that doesn’t feel greasy going on my face. A little goes a long way. And once a year Ulta has it half off!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.