BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Tina Y.
This is my first eye cream, and I was pleasantly shocked by the difference it made to my under-eye circles as well as the bags. Let me tell you, my eye bags are DESIGNER, but after a few days of applying this religiously at night, I look 5 years younger!
Tiana W.
Peachtree city
A little too oily for me. I dont have a lot of acne but when i use overly oily products, i tend to break out. I think it does what it’s meant to be doing though. I like it, its just not for my skin. I gave it to a friend and she loves it, she has dry skin. Overall, good product.
Raven C.
Mcminnville, TN
This stuff is the bomb. I ordered this from Hsn. It's so sad day to use and unlike most eye creams, you can actually wear it underneath makeup. I use this every morning and every night. Really can tell a diffence under my eyes since I have been using it.
Kelsey S.
McKinney, TX
I love this eye cream. I have used others that are too oily, but I don't have a problem with this one. I have had my eye cream for over a year and am still impressed with it. The thick texture leaves my eyes less puffy in the morning and less irritated.
Meghan L.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This is the first eye cream I have tried, but I’m not mad about it!!! I put it on at night, and in the morning my dark circles and puffiness are certainly less than the night before. I will definitely buy again and was satisfied as a first time customer!
Genevieve M.
corona
Not like other eye creams ! It blends in nicely and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed; also does get rid of dark circles . The price for this eye cream is a pricey but if you look for sales usually Macy’s or Ulta has it on sale for a great price .
Jennifer V.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Quite possibly the worst eye cream I’ve tried for my under eyes. The cream made my eye area burn and sting so much! Maybe it’s the fragrance in it but it was terrible. I also didn’t feel like it did anything at all. I do love the adorable packaging!
Natalee O.
Temecula
I just recently starting using this and it’s AMAZING! It’s very light and moisturizing. My skin around my eyes were really dry and flaky this past winter and this eye cream cured it! Everything else stung but not anymore! It leaves my skin so soft!
Ali J.
Decatur , AL
LOVE this eye cream!! Purchased the travel size to try it out and seriously it works so good. Worth the money to buy the full size. The packaging is so sleek and super cute. Definitely will be repurchasing this eye cream for a while!! Go try it if you suffer from puffy eyes, it works wonders!!
Kelly B.
St.pauls
I love this eye cream. It has a nice scent and it's very moisturizing. This product is very effective. I'm a repeating user because I love this product and it meet my expectations.. I recommend this product for those who love light weight eye cream
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.