BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
emily w.
Fairfield
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I work for a benefit brow bar and I sell this like hot cakes. The caffeine feels amazing on the eyes and instantly removes puffiness and it almost feels cooling. I love doing a thick layer while watching a movie and keeping it on as a mask.
Shelby W.
Charlotte
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream for a couple months and noticed a big difference after a couple of months. My eyes were constantly hydrated during the day and didn’t dry up so fast. I bought this product at Ulta and would definitely recommend it to others.
Monette T.
Emmett, ID
If you love a moisturizing I cream this is definitely a great one. Super creamy but not too thick under the eyes which is really great. Purchased at Ulta beauty. Definitely over all great product. Would suggest to anyone with dry under eyes.
Treinae S.
Saint Paul, MN
Even though it seems to sting a little under the eye since it's a sensitive area, this stuff does wonders. It's helped my dark circles fade and I just can't seem to get enough of it. Pretty sure you can find this at either Ulta or Sephora.
Frances A.
Hollywood
Review for: Mini more...
I used this daily, morning and night, and got the best results possible. I had the mini and it lasted me about 4-5 months with everyday application, so you’re really getting bang for your buck. I’d highly recommend it to anyone with dark circles.
Tate M.
darien
This cream is really great but i do think it is a little pricey for what it is. I have tried dozens of eye creams and though this one was good it was not my favorite but it was by far the most expensive. Over all, it works well and it gets the job done but i would not repurchase it.
Huda A.
Manassas , VA
This is alright, provides relief from dryness but it doesn't do anything else for my undereyes. I think benefit products are okay, a lot of hype but I have yet to find something I truly love from their skin care line and their skin primers.
Brianna Y.
sacramento, CA
I've used this product when I get my eyebrows waxed at benefit and I like it. I wouldn't repurchase this product just because I didn't see much of a difference under my eyes. This is a nice product but there are better products out there.
Elisse V.
This product helped reduced the puffiness I get in the mornings and hydrates my under eyes tremendously. I have repurchased this product several times at my local Benefit boutique. I have recommended Benefit services to plenty of friends.
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I honestly didn’t notice a big difference when using this product. It is very gentle and has a nice smell but not super effective. I don’t think i would purchase this again. There are other eye creams that could make a bigger difference
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.