BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sharon G.
Garland , TX
Got this on sale from Ulta cause the reviews were so great but didn’t work for me at all. I have dark circles and my under eye area feels dry all the time. This cream does hydrate the under eye area and but does nothing for the dark circles. I wanted to like it and I even used it for a week because I thought it might make a difference eventually but it did nothing. If you’re just looking to hydrate the under eye area then this cream is it, if you want to Minimize fine lines and reduce dark circles, you’ll have to go with another eye cream
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
This dark circle cream is to die for. Works wonders. It definitely takes the darkness down & makes my under eye look great. I’m a mom of two. 6 month and 2 years old & let’s face it I don’t get much sleep so this has helped me a lot!
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Mini more...
I received this eye cream as a gift. I was excited to use it because I’m getting older and would like to keep a youthful under eye appearance. It’s only been a week but my undereyes feel smoother. I will review again in a month.
boston b.
Malden, MA
I am obsessed with Benefit brow products and mascaras but that's where it stops for me. Never very impressed with their skin care. Like any other of their skincare products, I didn't notice much of a improvement when using this
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream! I use it morning and evening and I keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. My under eyes are firm and I find this cream essential before applying any sort of concealer under the eye to avoid it clinging to dry patches and fine lines.
Nasiha K.
Brownsville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream helps with my under eye puffiness and dark circle. I use it day & night, its basically a must in my skin care routine. Its soothing and the product lasts a good while. I don’t mind the price only because its a decent sized pot that truly does its job.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product reduces inflammation around the eyes and is very gentle since this skin is sensitive. Eyes appear more awake and less puffy! Will use again! The packaging is super cute and he product overall is worth the price
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I recently received this as a gift and I am blown away! This is a miracle eye cream! It goes on so silky smooth and does not leave a greasy type feel after it is blended in. It also has a very pleasant smell! A+ in my book!
Emily B.
Independence, KY
I really like this cream. I feel like it gets rid of my dark circles after I use it consistently and it’s very lightweight and hydrating. The price is pretty good as well and it’s very consistent with a lot of their products.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I bought this at Sephora when this brand was on sale so I only spent about $17 in it and I honestly love it. The packaging is so beautiful and luxurious feeling. It’s more of a cream consistency and very moisturizing. I’ve noticed an improvement with my dark circles. I like to get a tiny bit on the tip of my ring finger and then lightly tap it underneath my eye starting from the inner corner and tapping out towards the end if my eyebrow.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.