BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Natalee O.
Temecula
I just recently starting using this and it’s AMAZING! It’s very light and moisturizing. My skin around my eyes were really dry and flaky this past winter and this eye cream cured it! Everything else stung but not anymore! It leaves my skin so soft!
Kelly B.
St.pauls
I love this eye cream. It has a nice scent and it's very moisturizing. This product is very effective. I'm a repeating user because I love this product and it meet my expectations.. I recommend this product for those who love light weight eye cream
Abrianna B.
Chicago IL
Well I felt that they gave very little product . And I didn't feel like the dark circles under my eyes had improved  over time. The product did smell very good and looked cute , but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone . I would not buy this again ....
Genevieve M.
corona
Not like other eye creams ! It blends in nicely and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed; also does get rid of dark circles . The price for this eye cream is a pricey but if you look for sales usually Macy’s or Ulta has it on sale for a great price .
Jennifer V.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Quite possibly the worst eye cream I’ve tried for my under eyes. The cream made my eye area burn and sting so much! Maybe it’s the fragrance in it but it was terrible. I also didn’t feel like it did anything at all. I do love the adorable packaging!
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Mini more...
It is a very light weight formula, I just can't tell a difference when I put it on. I have only bought one little tub from Ulta and when it's gone I won't buy another. It doesn't seem to work for me but different products work for different people.
Ali J.
Danville, AL
LOVE this eye cream!! Purchased the travel size to try it out and seriously it works so good. Worth the money to buy the full size. The packaging is so sleek and super cute. Definitely will be repurchasing this eye cream for a while!! Go try it if you suffer from puffy eyes, it works wonders!!
Natalia K.
Rensselaer, NY
This I got as a sample in my 12 days of Christmas edition from benefit. I really saw a difference within a week. It is nice and cool when you put it on and doesn't feel heavy at all. I picked mine up at Sephora and they are decently priced there!
Ferra L.
philadelphia
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have really bad dark circles in the morning or when I’m really tired. I am not sure if this is very effective on my skin, it didn’t quite meet my expectations. But I would recommend this to people with a not so serious dark eye circle problems.
Keesha W.
USA
I really enjoyed this product I only used it on as need bases so hot every night only when I saw some darkness under the eye, only down side is it kind of tingles on your skin a bit as almost like its warming but not burning it's nice i enjoy it.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.