BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Shelby J.
Kansas city , MO
Eye cream wasn't something i used in my everyday skin care routine until a friend introduced me to this product. It has a thick consistency so you only have to use a little bit to go a long ways. I've noticed an apparent difference in my dark circles since using this product.
Brittney D.
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream definitely goes a long way. I received it in a gift set with the lotion,serum, and eye cream. Though the eye cream was cooling and felt nice on my face I didn’t see a big difference in the appearance of my eyes. For the price I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Ashley J.
Portland
This brand never fails to amaze me. I use this routinely and always see a dramatic change in the appearance of my eyes. My only problem is that it comes in such a tiny bottle. They need to upgrade to a bigger tube because I can't always afford to keep buying the small bottle.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
Been using this for over a year, and it has just become routine. I love the packaging, the formula, just everything about it! I love how thick & creamy it is. I can just feel it absorbing under my eyes. And being a mom of a 2 year old, it's done WONDERS for my dark under eyes.
Sara P.
I've gotten my husband using this and it's making such a difference.  No weird smell, and isn't greasy at all.  Perfect for application just before bedtime.  Eye creams can be quite pricey, but this is a great value.  Easy to find at Sephora and Ulta, or you can scoop it up online.
Kylie K.
LOVE Benefit Cosmetics and all of their products! They are all so gentle and hey, the packaging is pretty darn cute too! I wasn't overwhelmed with this product, but definitely didn't hate it either. Didn't make much of an impact for the price, but still a huge fan of Benefit!
Jami G.
I rotate between a few different eye creams & this is tied as my #1 favorite brand. Not only does it work well & leave my under eyes feeling hydrated. But the Benefit packaging is so cute & I'm definitely a sucker for packaging!!
Kristina R.
Boston, MA
I generally love Benefit products, but I did not see much of an effect with this eye cream.  I got it at the Benefit store in Boston.  It was quite pricey and had a disappointing lack of results.  Overall, I would not buy this product again and wouldn't recommend it to others.
Claire C.
Palatine, IL
I didn't feel like this product made any difference in my skin. It was pretty disappointing to me. I got it with a bunch of other samples and was unimpressed with the outcome. I would not go and buy more after my experience. Overall I was pretty let down by this product.
Lindsey D.
Carol Stream
Review for: Mini more...
My favorite eye cream I have ever used. I received this as a free-sample and it has lasted so long. It is the only eye cream that I have used and noticed real results from regular use. It feels so good on the skin. I will definitely purchase this after I use up my sample.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.