BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Tiffany H.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this eye cream. I love the thick, creamy texture. When I wake up in the morning my eye aren't puffy and tired looking. I purchased this as a trial size kit with other Benefit skincare products but this eye cream was definitely my favorite.
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Feels nice and cooling and refreshing. Wouldnt say it gives the best results just because it definitely doesn't completely erase my dark circles. Definitely on the pricey side probably would go try some different brands before I purchased this specific one again
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this product and I hated it,I ended up returning it to the store.
It did not do anything. It did not help fix any of my eye concerns. it was just a moisturizer and I was not paying that much for this product. Don't waste your money. there are alot better products.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Perfect for tired eyes in the am or pm! Super silky consistency! Smells good. I'm a big fan and I would suggest anyone looking for an eye cream to try this out. I would definitely buy again!
Lauren M.
san rafael
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Tried this eye cream a few times. I really enjoyed it at first but then noticed a small allergic reaction to the product on my sensitive skin. I was disappointed and could not use it long enough to comment on its effectiveness. Be wary of your skin is sensitive
Courtney Y.
Yardley
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I purchased this eye cream because of dark circles under my eyes. It was on the expensive side but I heard good things and it was recommended by a worker at Ulta. I used it exactly as directed twice a day and saw little to no results. I wanted to love this product so much but was unfortunately disappointed.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Review for: Mini more...
I got this in a sample size and could definitely feel the moisturizing effects immediately after putting it on. It’s an extremely smooth cream and if you’re ok with spending a little more Od give it a try. Although, it’s probably not the best got for oily skin.
Amy E.
This product does change the appearance of my dark circles but it irritates my eyes so I cannot use it. I don't think it's a bad product, it just doesn't work for my eyes. Most eye creams irritate my eyes, so I wouldn't recommend it if that happens to you too.
Sandra M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This is an excellent eye cream depending on your needs and age. I am on my 40’s and I noticed great hydration levels but no decrease in fat be lines or dark circles. It’s ok but probably will not purchase again. If I was younger and had no lines, it is super.
Lizz A.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is definitely very moisturizing but I am not sure if it really removed dark circles or corrects any under eye discoloration or dark circles, I have been using it consistently and though I don't have wrinkles I haven't noticed much change in color.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.