BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Lindsey D.
Carol Stream
Review for: Mini more...
My favorite eye cream I have ever used. I received this as a free-sample and it has lasted so long. It is the only eye cream that I have used and noticed real results from regular use. It feels so good on the skin. I will definitely purchase this after I use up my sample.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
The packaging of this is super small but cute and grabbed my attention. Some pros were that I can feel that it did hydrate my under eyes and it lasts pretty long but I also notice it didn't really help my dark circles so maybe this just wasn't the product for me but I'll being trying some of their other face products
Kimberly V.
Fort Campbell
This is my staple eye cream I rebuy this every time I also think it is very effective when put in the fridge definitely wakes you up and it's so creamy and gentle and soaks into the eyes perfectly I recommend it to everyone and it becomes a staple especially in my family
Caitlyn D.
Thornton, CO
Nice product,  but not effective enough for me to purchase again. Very nice consistency, almost a cooling effect... but it didn't help with my dark circles... more like an overpriced hydrating lotion for your eyes... wish there was more of an anti aging property to this!
Holly M.
Moorhead
I love this product! It feels so refreshing and light on the skin. It doesn't irritate or dry funny. It is cool to the touch and a little goes a long way, this product will last. I bought it at Ulta and it is my first go-round with it, but I would definitely buy it again.
Bina M.
i love that it can be used as a mask or plain cream. i do feel like it does something for my under eyes. if i were more consistent i think i would love it more. im a mom and a student and my under eyes were in bad shape when i started to use it. this is a product i need.
Claire C.
Palatine, IL
I didn't feel like this product made any difference in my skin. It was pretty disappointing to me. I got it with a bunch of other samples and was unimpressed with the outcome. I would not go and buy more after my experience. Overall I was pretty let down by this product.
Jessica J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This keeps my under eyes moisturized, which is the main reason I bought this not also helps my concealer go on more smoothly and reduced puffiness. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in dark circles, but those aren’t really a problem for me. A little goes a long way too.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I would buy this over and over again! I suffer with extreme puffiness and major bags, and man, I cannot express how much of a life savor this is for me. It instantly makes the dark circles brighter and kicks my puffiness to the curb! It's like 8 hours of sleep in a jar!
Sarah R.
Livermore, CA
I tend to have a little discoloration under my eyes. I use It’s Potent overnight. Within a few weeks, my whole family noticed a difference in my skin. Some even asked if I was wearking concealer! Absolutely amazing! Has given me a confidence boost when leaving the house without make up!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.