BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Shelby J.
Kansas city , MO
Eye cream wasn't something i used in my everyday skin care routine until a friend introduced me to this product. It has a thick consistency so you only have to use a little bit to go a long ways. I've noticed an apparent difference in my dark circles since using this product.
Brittney D.
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream definitely goes a long way. I received it in a gift set with the lotion,serum, and eye cream. Though the eye cream was cooling and felt nice on my face I didn’t see a big difference in the appearance of my eyes. For the price I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Review for: Mini more...
I got this product as a trial and I love the consistency of this! It's not overly creamy and not oily. Just perfect! It was very cooling on my skin. I didn't notice it helping my dark circles at all but it definitely helped with puffiness and smoothing for makeup application!
Nansy N.
I don't have dark circles, but it moisturize really good, i use it twice a day morning and night, i got it at ulta for half of the price, really nice package, but i don't think i would pay the full amount of money for this, i like tha alba botanic one too and its way cheaper.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
Been using this for over a year, and it has just become routine. I love the packaging, the formula, just everything about it! I love how thick & creamy it is. I can just feel it absorbing under my eyes. And being a mom of a 2 year old, it's done WONDERS for my dark under eyes.
Ashley J.
Portland
This brand never fails to amaze me. I use this routinely and always see a dramatic change in the appearance of my eyes. My only problem is that it comes in such a tiny bottle. They need to upgrade to a bigger tube because I can't always afford to keep buying the small bottle.
Brit M.
Bristow , VA
I honestly didn't see much of a change when using this every morning and night for 2 months. I loved the way it felt on my skin but it was pretty disappointing. Benefit has an amazing face wash but it's just impossible to elimante heriditary dark circles so I might be biased.
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
I generally like benefit products, however considering the price of this eye cream, I was fairly disappointed in the results. After using for a month, I noticed absolutely no difference in my under eye area. Make up wise, I love their products but this stuff was just eh for me.
Kylie K.
LOVE Benefit Cosmetics and all of their products! They are all so gentle and hey, the packaging is pretty darn cute too! I wasn't overwhelmed with this product, but definitely didn't hate it either. Didn't make much of an impact for the price, but still a huge fan of Benefit!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a really nice eye cream. It’s super moisturizing and the vitamin C really does help with dark circles. I personally gave it 3 starts because it makes my eyes very sensitive whenever I use it. I think this is a perfect eye cream if you don’t have a Vitamin C sensitivity!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.