BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Sheila G.
East Elmhurst
Review for: Mini more...
It was a gift from my friend Dana who used to work at Benefit and I really loved it. I usually wake up with bushy eyes but after washing my face I will put this one (with the ring finger tip ladies always) and after a while it would go down and I wouldn’t have that “I am so tired” look LOL! And the end that’s what we want to avoid right?
HEATHER R.
I usually go to the benefit brow bar whenever I need a wax and can usually get the scoop on hot products. My recent sample of it's benefit was okay but the full size is a small amount of product for the price and I felt I had to drag it on to my skin rather than it melting on smoothly.
Ashley F.
Alabaster, AL
This product was fair . I didn’t see any noticeable results from using however . I used the contents of the container until it was gone . It was gentle and provided some moisture so maybe my wrinkles were less noticeable . I usually don’t use a separate eye cream , so i really didn’t see any changes after using daily for a few months .
Briana K.
Belton, SC
Review for: Mini more...
This is a pretty good eye cream. It does brighten your under eyes, if used every single day. Alittle goes a long way and it is very gentle on your skin. I think the packaging is really cute too! The only reason I didn’t give five stars is because it doesn’t smell like the moisturizer!
Nicole K.
Maineville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I was very impressed by the quality of this eye cream! I have also had many issues with dark circles under my eyes and I was drawn in by the fact that this product is specifically for dark circles. It worked really well for reducing the darkness but the price is a bit high for my taste.
MaryKate L.
Foley, AL
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This eye cream is so buttery and smooth. It really plumps up that delicate skin under the eye to make those fine lines appear more even. It is gentle and non-irritating. This is a great product to use before putting on makeup!Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Victoria S.
Springfield
I love it’s potent! Makes my skin look alive again. I just put a little amount under my eyes and dab it in. It brings down the puffy look. This is actually part of my moisturizing regimen. I can’t get enough Benefit products, this has been a staple in my skincare for several years.
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This eye cream is wonderful. It has a great smell and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy like other eye creams on the market. I received this free at Ulta when I purchased a certain amount of product within the Benefit line. However it has lasted me quite some time with daily use.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
Let me start out by telling you that I enjoy this cream. It's gentle and it's moisturizing. However, it's thick and I feel like it's a little much sometimes for my eyes. It's heavy. I don't think I would repurchase as I don't see an immediate response, but it's good for the winter.
Chazzy G.
Primos , PA
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream was on sale at Ulta for half price and I only bought it for that reason. It's a nice eye cream, moisturizing, and not too heavy. I like it, I'm not incredibly impressed by it though... I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.