BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
S M.
I don't see much of a difference under my eyes when I use this product.  It's very thick, but aside from being somewhat hydrating, it doesn't do much for me.  Plus, it's kind of pricey for what it does as opposed to what it's supposed to do.  I would rather use Kiehl's or a Korean brand for my eye cream.
Emma R.
I like the idea of this product... but it didn't really do what it said it would. It did moisturize my under-eyes, but it did not brighten or lighten my dark circles. I like the light, almost gel feeling. I got a small sample size as a part of a Benefit package, so I'm glad I didn't spend the whole $34!
Katie P.
Coconut Creek, FL
The best thing about this product is the super cute packaging. I don't think the actual product did anything for my eyes. It's fine maybe for somebody with young skin and not a lots of concerns. It smells nice and doesn't irritate the eyes so that's  a plus. There are much better eye products out there.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
Works fantastic on my skin. It is a great moisturizer and shows good results on dark circles under the eyes- It does Not make them disappear but definitely reduces their visibility. I think its a bit pricey for the amount that you're getting it the jar but other than that I think its a great product.
Meagan S.
I love this eye cream! I was starting to get dark circles, and got a sample size of this. The sample size lasted FOREVER! A little goes a long way with this. It feels super nice on the skin and has brightened up my under eyes super well! I plan on continuing to use this amazing product indefinitely!
Brittany S.
Newport, KY
I LOVE LOVE this product!! I love the fact that you can tell how "thirsty" the underneath of your eyes are as to how fast the products soak in. I like to put the eye cream in the fridge and put it on every night before bed. The packaging is super cute and fresh and the smell is pretty good. I try not to use this every night since it is pretty expensive, but overall worth it
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
I give it four stars because it's the only eye cream I've ever used religiously, so I'm sure there are other great ones I haven't experienced. It has a light texture and leaves me feeling soft, so I know it's fighting lines. You can usually see a difference in brightness and firmness within 20 mins.
Jenny F.
Burke, VA
I just bought this the other week and so far have loved it! I use it in the morning when I'm prepping my face for makeup and I use it at night before bedtime. I got mine from ulta and they're on sale for $17 now!
Brittaney W.
Denver
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I bought this to help with the texture under my eyes. I also have puffiness and dark circles in the morning. I did not see any difference in much of any of my problems. I did find that if I applied concealer after putting this on that it seemed to go on a tad smoother with less pulling around the eye area. Other than that I would not recommend this.
Amanda N.
Santa Barbara, CA
I first discovered this eyecream by not knowing what to get and this being a more affordable option. Ever since I started using it, I no longer get dry patches on the skin around my eyes/brow bones. Definitely going to repurchase this when it's out!Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.