BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Veronica C.
RSM, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This super rich eye cream is so good! Love the consistency of this so much! I have noticed that my dark circles have diminished like no other. I like to alternate my eye creams depending on the weather. Love this so much!
Sarah D.
League City
I absolutely love this product! I bought it at Ulta and was a little hesitant to purchase it because of the price tag, but I would definitely buy it again. I only apply it in the morning but a little goes a long way. Overall, it's really lightweight and a great product that I make sure to incorporate into my morning routine.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this eye cream based on the reviews. At first, I didn’t see any results. But with time, I started to see that my under eye was brighter and it faded a lot my dark circles. I have to say that mine are not too bad. I got mine at my local Ulta store.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
It's okay but it's not the best I've used. It's kind of pricey for the amount of product you actually get and it kind of leaves my under eyes feeling a little greasy. I haven't even seen improvements with my under eyes either. I continue to use this because it smells good and it's better than not using an under eye cream.
Ania F.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Mini more...
I got this from ulta as a free gift and very effective !! Definitely saw a difference and very gentle product !! Very freshening too which I enjoyed. So y’all looking for a good under eye cream I recommend this
Leslie r.
sacramento
I love this product!! first of all it lasts a REALLY long time because you use so little every time. It makes your under eye really soft but also feels sort of matte like a primer for your concealor. I believe it creates a drastic difference when applying concealor it looks so much better when you are wearing it!
Mia T.
This eye cream immediately makes a huge difference on my under eye area. It hydrates my eye's delicate skin, leaving me looking more lively. It also brightens my under eye area amazingly, leaving me looking more awake and younger. I have sensitive skin, and it works well for me. Just don't get the cream into your eye.
Mikayla L.
Ogdensburg, NY
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I received a small jar of this to try and I was super super excited being a Benefit product fan. I put it on for about a week sparingly and noticed absolutely no difference. The formula felt beautiful and thick and hydrating, but it did not seem to do anything. It seems like others had success, maybe it works for some but not others. I am not completely convinced!
Lauren L.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I didn't really notice a change in my under eyes with this product, which was very disappointing. Maybe I had sent the bar too high with this one because it had so many great reviews. It applied very nicely and it lasted on my skin very well. I did not see any changes in my under eyes, and I probably won't repurchase.
Alуѕѕa J.
Ladera Ranch
Best eye cream at a great price. I’ve tried a number of eye creams and always come back to this. It fades my dark circles (noticeably different when I stop using) and gives hydration while softening lines. I use it morning and night. It works great before under eye concealer because it’s not too heavy and it soaks in.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.