BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I went through the full size of this and honestly I did not notice a huge difference in my undereye area. It did help a bit with hydration but my fine lines did not diminish. I don't have the darkest circles so I didn't notice a huge difference in that either but maybe it helps if yours are really dark? Rated 3 stars due to the price vs benefits.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
 I really love this product. I have Very dry eyes and this cream really helped sooth them. I'll apply this  almost every night before I go to bed and I not only see a huge difference in my dark circles but the overall feeling of my eyes.  I definitely recommend this product and I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I have.
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love how light the formula on this is. It definitely will not cause milia under the eyes. This is good for younger people with not too many issues under the eyes such as wrinkles but this is good for beginners. This was I believe my first eye cream and although, I like the formula, I don’t know if it does much to combat darkness.
Jazmine T.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
I know that there’s a LOT of hype over this product and frankly, i don’t really get it. I have dark bags and circles under my eyes (it’s genetic - UGH) but I don’t feel that this has made much of a difference at all. I’ve given it a very fair chance but will not be buying it again. I am now in the market for a great eye cream.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite eye cream of all time. Sometimes, if my skins especially dry, I'll put this all over the dry areas and they are almost instantly rehydrated. It smells a little strange, but it's so soothing and hydrating. I think I paid $40 for it and it was worth every cent. I use this everyday and recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYE CREAM EVER! hands down my one must have at all times from benefit. It keeps the area hydrated while keeping the lines under my eye at a minimum. The price point is perfect because with the amount you use it will last you a while. A little bit goes a long way and you will most definitely see a difference.
Lisa Z.
I purchased this eye cream after using up a sample size for under eyes dark circles. The eye cream has helped fade the dark circles enough that using a peach under eye corrector will hide them. The circles are genetic and very dark. I need a procedure to fade them completely but until then this eye cream is the best option for me!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
One of the best eye creams if you are puffy or cursed with dark circles ! It has caffeine and many others magic ingredients to help the eye area ! I highly recommend this to anyone in there twenties that just needs a good light under eye cream .
Rachael M.
I barely get any sleep during the week and that always results in under eye bags. I never had used an eye cream before and decided to grab this while on sale at Ulta for 21 days of beauty and I've gone back to refill twice already. I haven't had any under eye discoloration since using this stuff. It works for me it's worth a shot to try if your noticing dark circles you want to tackle.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Great product and it absolutely reduces the puffiness but I don’t feel it did much to color correct out the dark circles I have. The cream is thick and is cooling without a menthol burn. It didn’t bother my skin which is sensitive so major plus! Would purchase again bc I love benefit products but could use some enhancements!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.