BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Kassiah P.
I got this as a free sample at Ulta one day and since then I have been hooked. I am a college student and a mommy and this cream does the trick on preventing dark circles and wrinkles. It is very effective but pricey. I can't afford it all the time but it is worth the money. I haven't found anything that works better than it. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either!
Jaimee S.
Pell City
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
While I do think it’s a decent eye cream I don’t think it’s the best one out there. It does offer moisture but I don’t really think it does anything for dark circles. Just my personal opinion I wouldn’t repurchase because I don’t think the benefits out weigh the cost. It’s too expensive to only moisturize.
Krissy O.
I really enjoyed this product. For such a small amount, it lasted me an incredibly long time. There wasn't a strong scent, and I definitely noticed that my undereye area was looking brighter, tighter, and feeling smoother. I only use this eye cream at night before I sleep, and the next day, when I use concealer, it goes on so nicely compared to when I don't use it.
Sarah D.
Columbus, OH
I got this as a deluxe sample and didn't expect much, but it truly is potent! After the first night of use I could already tell the difference in the eye bags and pigment of my under eye area. The pot packaging might be a sanitation worry for others, but it personally doesn't bother me and I think it's extremely cute. When I run out I'll absolutely buy the full size.
Kiki T.
I LOVED this product! It was easy to apply (and didn't burn my eyes or anything). The texture was nice, not too thick, and didn't leave me feeling greasy. It seemed to brighten my under eye area quite a bit. I highly recommend this product if you have stubborn dark circles. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. Overall, I would say it's a good value.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
 I love this brand and I liked the product.  It didn't diminish  any fine lines or wrinkles around my eyes but I did notice that it brightened my under eye.  I think this product is great for first-time users who are looking to star focusing on the eye area. I bought this at my local Ulta, you can find it there, online, Sephora, sephora online or their website.
Ashleigh W.
Hermitage, TN
This is my FAVORITE eye Cream on the market right now. I don’t rub it in, I just place it under my eyes in a heavy dab and I go to sleep. I let it absorb through out the night. I wake up with refreshed eyes and my dark circles/bag have decreased so much in the 4 months I have been using it. I can almost feel it tightening the skin while I sleep. LOVE it!!
Alyssa Kayla J.
I purchased this from Ulta and was excited to take my anti-aging seriously. I used it the same night and it BURNED. I do not have sensitive skin by any means. I didn't wash my face thinking the delicate under eye just wasn't used to an anti-aging ingredient, but when I woke up the next morning my eyes were swollen, red, and still burned. I returned it the next day.
Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
I received this cream as a free sample from Ulta with a purchase and began trying it. I didn’t noticed any brightening as the product claimed, I used it twice a day for a week, but my under eyes felt definitely moisturized as well as the outer corners of my eyes. So if you’re looking for brightening, maybe not but it’s a great moisturizing eye cream!
Emma H.
Livonia, MI
I recently got this eye cream and it has worked wonders on my dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. This cream is very hydrated and doesn't irritate the skin. I would buy this product again and suggest it to anyone looking to use an eye cream!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.