BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Liana K.
Aurora, IL
works, but... i was at sephora looking for concealer, and was suggested this cream to hydrate my undereyes overnight. this cream contains hyaluronic acid to add life back to my dark circles after those rough nights. honestly, this cream is good, but it's expensive. it's nothing special, and now i use CeraVe eye repair cream, and i think it's much better for a fraction of the price.
Victoria V.
I got a mini size of this eye cream from a benefit kit during Christmas. On Christmas Day I used it to help my dark circles and in the morning I can definitely see how it helped in one use! now to make this work u have to use it every night/morning. I have seen when I do not use this my dark circles seem to peek through again. but I overall love this and will be repurchasing a full size! totally recommend!
Mehrin J.
One of my favorite eye creams hands down! I bought the eye cream in Ulta. Due to genetics and effects of school I naturally have a darker under eye. After using it for almost 3-4 months I noticed a difference under my eyes. Very hydrating! Used it every night and occasionally during the days when I noticed my skin drier than usual Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Jordan K.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Pretty standard eye cream, but it didnt help with my dark circles like it claims to. I got this at Sephora. It is a super gentle and lightweight formula that moisturizer the under eyes, so those with dry under eyes will probably love this. However I have pretty bad dark circles and this did not help reduce them.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It had helped with my eyes so much since i started using it. I was very skeptical when I first started using this because it definitely took some time to start seeing results but when I finally started to you could tell that it had helped alot. My eyes weren’t as dark underneath and they always felt so refreshed and moisturized. I still use but not I tend to use it every other day.
Lily M.
I do love it but tbh it kind of stings!! Maybe it’s just cuz my eyes are dry! I have a sample size and I’m going to need to buy the full size definitely recommend!
Kassiah P.
I got this as a free sample at Ulta one day and since then I have been hooked. I am a college student and a mommy and this cream does the trick on preventing dark circles and wrinkles. It is very effective but pricey. I can't afford it all the time but it is worth the money. I haven't found anything that works better than it. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either!
Krissy O.
I really enjoyed this product. For such a small amount, it lasted me an incredibly long time. There wasn't a strong scent, and I definitely noticed that my undereye area was looking brighter, tighter, and feeling smoother. I only use this eye cream at night before I sleep, and the next day, when I use concealer, it goes on so nicely compared to when I don't use it.
Jaimee S.
Pell City
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
While I do think it’s a decent eye cream I don’t think it’s the best one out there. It does offer moisture but I don’t really think it does anything for dark circles. Just my personal opinion I wouldn’t repurchase because I don’t think the benefits out weigh the cost. It’s too expensive to only moisturize.
Nancy G.
This is amazing!! In the first use I noticed a dramatic difference. It definitely brighten my eyes and reduced my dark circles out of everything I tried this one is definitely the best. Highly recommended
Dana S.
Does this really help with the appearance of extremely dark circles?
Robin D.
Exeter, NH
Does this cream eliminate puffiness? And also is it heavy? I've heard heavy creams are better for night use.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have used a lot of eye creams this year and I am picky when it comes to them. How hydrating it is? And does it relieve puffiness?
Adilen L.
is this good for dry skin?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with this giving their skin a burning sensation???