BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Angela D.
For a high end brand, this product was an acceptable price. I did notice results with this product. It was very moisturizing and began to minimize my fine lines under my eyes. I couldn't continue to use this product however because it made my eyes sting like crazy! It may have had an ingredient that i AM just particularly sensitive to, but it is something to watch if you try this product.
Liana K.
Aurora, IL
works, but... i was at sephora looking for concealer, and was suggested this cream to hydrate my undereyes overnight. this cream contains hyaluronic acid to add life back to my dark circles after those rough nights. honestly, this cream is good, but it's expensive. it's nothing special, and now i use CeraVe eye repair cream, and i think it's much better for a fraction of the price.
Victoria V.
I got a mini size of this eye cream from a benefit kit during Christmas. On Christmas Day I used it to help my dark circles and in the morning I can definitely see how it helped in one use! now to make this work u have to use it every night/morning. I have seen when I do not use this my dark circles seem to peek through again. but I overall love this and will be repurchasing a full size! totally recommend!
Mehrin J.
One of my favorite eye creams hands down! I bought the eye cream in Ulta. Due to genetics and effects of school I naturally have a darker under eye. After using it for almost 3-4 months I noticed a difference under my eyes. Very hydrating! Used it every night and occasionally during the days when I noticed my skin drier than usual Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Jordan K.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Pretty standard eye cream, but it didnt help with my dark circles like it claims to. I got this at Sephora. It is a super gentle and lightweight formula that moisturizer the under eyes, so those with dry under eyes will probably love this. However I have pretty bad dark circles and this did not help reduce them.
Alexandra B.
Favorite eye cream - ever. I don't know what's in the cream but it really does lighten and lift the under eye. I use Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream every night after cleansing and every morning before makeup.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It had helped with my eyes so much since i started using it. I was very skeptical when I first started using this because it definitely took some time to start seeing results but when I finally started to you could tell that it had helped alot. My eyes weren’t as dark underneath and they always felt so refreshed and moisturized. I still use but not I tend to use it every other day.
Lily M.
I do love it but tbh it kind of stings!! Maybe it’s just cuz my eyes are dry! I have a sample size and I’m going to need to buy the full size definitely recommend!
Sarah D.
Columbus, OH
I got this as a deluxe sample and didn't expect much, but it truly is potent! After the first night of use I could already tell the difference in the eye bags and pigment of my under eye area. The pot packaging might be a sanitation worry for others, but it personally doesn't bother me and I think it's extremely cute. When I run out I'll absolutely buy the full size.
Kassiah P.
I got this as a free sample at Ulta one day and since then I have been hooked. I am a college student and a mommy and this cream does the trick on preventing dark circles and wrinkles. It is very effective but pricey. I can't afford it all the time but it is worth the money. I haven't found anything that works better than it. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.